eighteen ⇄ hyuna

▀▄▀▄▀▄ eighteen ▄▀▄▀▄▀  

yoongi's hand slid down his face in stress.

"whats got you all messed up?" hyuna asked. she was making her own coffee. yoongi was waiting for her, as jimin was out with jeongguk again.

"jimin," he answered truthfully. he didn't feel like hiding it anymore.

"what about him?" she leaned against the counter.

"it's nothing important," he sighed. hyuna laughed. "min yoongi, I have known you forever. even longer than we've worked here. i know this isn't nothing. you only show your stress if it's that bad," she told him. yoongi gave her a small smile.

she wasn't wrong.

"it's just, i like him, hyuna," he said defeatedly.

"then go get 'em!" she smiled.

"he.. he's getting back with his ex," he explained the whole thing to hyuna, but he failed to mention jeongguk's name. that was his first mistake.

"so.. his ex cheated with his best friend in the same damn house? and jimin is still getting brainwashed by this bitch even though he could have you? and you said you guys like messed around a little, don't you have a girlfriend?" yoongi smiled at the irony.

"yeah,, about that. sojin likes girls," he said at first. hyuna raised an eyebrow.

"and he's transgender," he finished. hyuna broke into a smile.

"awh, i knew sojin was going through some changes for the better! tell him i said congratulations," she said. yoongi nodded.

"when's he going to start transitioning?" hyuna asked after a bit.

"he said soon. he wants me to be there after his top surgery," yoongi said. "oh, he doesn't mind if i come too right? i haven't seen sojin in a while, i wanna catch up with an old friend," hyuna said.

"i'm sure he won't mind, but i'll ask him in case. the more girls the better, huh?" he joked. hyuna laughed.

"so.. about jimin. do you have any idea what you're gonna do?" she asked him. yoongi sighed.

"not really.. i don't want to let him go back to his ex. i'm scared he'll hurt jimin again and it hurt bad enough to see it in action," yoongi mumbled.

"then tell him you don't think it's right!" hyuna said.

"he wouldn't listen to me. i don't wanna make him mad and think i'm trying to ruin everything," yoongi said.

"so what, you're giving his ex a second chance too?" hyuna said.

"i've tried, hyuna. i might as well just let jeongguk break him and be there to pick up the pieces," yoongi looked at his shoes.

"or swoop in before his ex dips in," hyuna suggested.

yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"don't you think this guy's totally gonna take his v-card after a few years of doing nothing but make out for two years?" hyuna asked him, as if it was obvious.

"jimin wouldn't," he said. hyuna sighed.

"yoongi, i'm just saying, jimin will be really pissed if you don't stop him from doing something bad. he'll get really hurt and he'll hate you for not saying anything, especially if you know he's in danger to be hurt," hyuna told him.

"i've tried, hyuna. he won't believe me. he says he won't fall for him again so he can just avoid getting hurt, but he's still in love with the guy. there's no way he won't fall for his tricks again," he said.

"just try to get him to fall for you instead," hyuna says.

"it always works this way. i don't think his ex is good for him. but he does. and nothing but heartbreak changes that," yoongi grabbed his freshly made coffee, and then left the breakroom.

has this moved too fast? also thank u for 50k. & i hope y'all new readers realize that this version right now is the reconstructed version, and it's very different from the version i had written before. and to all the original readers, sorry i let yall down by including a little more angst and a little less dick sucking lmao