thirty ⇄ u kiss ur mom w that mouth?

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty ▄▀▄▀▄▀

the drive to the woods area yoongi planned on taking pictures wasn't that far away.

this technically wasn't a public area and they could be trespassing, but yoongi didn't care. he'd been there a few times, and if you hiked far enough, the view was beautiful off the short cliff.

thankfully the two wore shorts and a t-shirt, so they didn't get too hot.

they began their hike, and jimin would stop a few times to take pictures of trees.

they reached the river, which was lit simply by the sunlight pouring through the trees. jimin could see the waterbugs swimming the water (that was nearly crystal clear.)

there was a ledge that created a tiny waterfall a bit down the river, but you wouldn't be able to reach it because of the brush and thorns unless you jumped into the river itself.

the trees were twisted and pretty, with vines and moss growing on the sides

yoongi watched as jimin took the camera and tried several times to get the perfect angle, moving to different places and climbing on rocks or fallen trees, getting on his knees and even laying on the forest floor

all for the perfect photo of a river.

yoongi pulled his camera out.

jimins face was lit golden by the sunlight, the light showing flecks of brown sparkle in his eyes.

he looked focused, unmoving.

he held his camera and crouched down.

he was more beautiful than nature itself.

yoongi held his camera up, holding it close to his eye. he positioned it on jimin, zooming in a little closer.

it was disappointing. even the camera couldn't properly capture jimins beauty.