thirty two ⇄ claimed

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty two ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi was butt ass naked when he woke up. he was in his bed, next to jimin. who was also naked.

his head was pounding, and his hair was greasy with dried sweat.

he quickly put sweats on and tried to recall the night before.

he remembered everything up until the point where he started to take his pants off.

as each memory flowed in, each time jimin begged for him, each moan that passed his lips, every time he bit his lip, his head started to hurt even more.

he remembered briefly that they had had their fun with the camera. but was he remembering correctly?

he quickly made his way to his living room, where he saw the camera sitting on the coffee table.

he picked it up, clicking the gallery.

he went cold.

the first picture was of him, and it was obvious he had boner. he remembered jimin taking this picture.

the next was of jimins frontal, yoongis hand pressed against his pelvic area.

he remembered taking that one.

when he remembered everythint frij the night before, he didn't recall the next few pictures.

one was of jimin, laying there. yoongis fingers were inside of him, and jimin was staring hazily at the camera.

the next was of jimin, yoongis fingers entangled in his hair as he pulled jimins head back, exposing his throat. jimins lips were parted, eyes closed.

yoongi gulped.

the next was of jimin sitting on his knees, his hand taking a hold of yoongis wrist and dragging it down his own chest.

the next one had yoongi hard all over again.

it was a picture of jimin, but he had his lips around yoongis pointer and middle finger, sucking on it. he stared directly into the camera. you could tell he was smug.

he scrolled some more. the rest of the pictures were blurry and there was nothing to see.

until he reached a video.

it was exactly forty-five minutes long, and the beginning frame was black and dim. it looked as if it recorded to its limit.

if they were doing sexual things and one of them accidentally hit record, was this video what he thought it was?

he pressed play.

it was.

yoongi watched the entire thing.

i won't spare the details because i know how much readers love that, but there was this.

he watched himself fuck jimin for nearly an hour.

jimin, at one point, became still and let yoongi fuck him relentlessly to his own content.

he had been overstimulated with no break to the point of exhaustion.

his hair had been pulled on so many times jimin would probably have an even worse headache.

yoongi had scratches down his back.

jimin had hickeys all over his neck, chest, and back.

yoongi made jimin cum so many times he literally squirmed every time yoongi tried to touch him.