forty seven ⇄ relentless (m)

▀▄▀▄▀▄ forty seven ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi was scrolling through his phone absentmindedly when he heard jimin shut off the water to the shower.

he was washing out the dye, and yoongi was anticipating to see what he looked like. he was assuming he'd look killer within dark hair, although he always looks perfect. he'd look pretty if someone dumped a bucket of slime on him and covered him in feathers.

jimin was ruffling the smaller towel in his hair when he walked out, but he was still glazed with water.

seriously, did jimin ever try himself off? every time he showered he was always dripping.

and something about him freshly showered made him bold and horny, because he crawled into yoongis lap, situating himself onto his hips. he had put athletic shorts on, and discarded the towel in the dirty laundry basket.

yoongi set his phone down, and he couldn't speak.

jimin looked breathtaking.

he sat up, his hands finding jimins hips and holding onto them.

"you're gorgeous," yoongi complimented him. jimin smiled.

"you like it?" he asked, running one of his hands through his hair, which was still damp. yoongi nodded.

"i cant believe it worked for being cheap," jimin said.

"i told you we could have waited and gotten it done professionally," yoongi said.

"this worked pretty well, so there's no need," jimin said, "besides, i wanted you to see me with dark hair for tonights events," jimins smile was comparable to the devil. but the lustful kind.

the devil of duality; cute one second, hot as fuck the next.

"oh?" yoongi knew it was coming eventually.

"mmhmm, i'm ready for my treat," jimin said, his voice mute. yoongi bit his lip in anticipation.

"this is more like my treat," yoongi said. he slid his hands up, but they only got wetter.

"jimin, how come you never dry off properly?" he asked. jimin sighed.

"cause your towels are weird and get little fuzzies stuck all over my body when i rub myself with them to dry myself off," jimin explained, and yoongi noticed the little red balls of fuzz in his hair that he told him about.

"i'll get you new ones then, baby," yoongi said.

yoongis gaze travelled down jimins body, to this nipple. even that was perfect.

there was a water droplet threatening to fall.

yoongi leaned forward, on instinct, and wrapped his lips around jimins nipple. he sucked on it lightly. jimin let out a short gasp.

then yoongi sat back again, and jimin giggled. he said in between giggles, "did you just.. lick a water droplet off my nipple?"

yoongi just laughed, and then playfully twisted his other nipple in his other hand, causing jimin to jump in surprise.

"get riding, cowboy," yoongi said teasingly. jimin bit his lip, trying to contain a smile.

"do i have to do all the work?" jimin whined. yoongi sighed.

"no, baby. lay on your back," he said, and jimin did as told. yoongi sat in front of him as jimin spread his legs apart a bit.

"but whatever you do, don't do that slow teasing shit you like," jimin said. yoongi snorted.