thirty three ⇄ s*x t*p*

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty three ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi had taken the sd card out of the camera so that hoseok wouldn't see the photos or the sex tape.

but not before jimin watched the video because he was curious.

it was monday, and jimin was just remembering how dirty he felt, watching the two's sex tape while yoongi was showering. he skipped through a few parts, but he still got hard again watching it.

it felt dirty to watch naked people have intercourse, but he remembered it was just himself and yoongi, so his worries subsided.

he had small glimpses of memories, mostly how good yoongi made him feel.

and he fucking loved it.

how could he have possibly gone twenty two years without having sex?

besides from what happened with jeongguk, jimin had never experienced something that pleasurable.

"i've come up with my answer," jimin told yoongi suddenly.

"oh? well, tell me. you still want a fuck buddy?" yoongi clasped his hands together.

"yes," jimin nodded.

yoongi was just hoping he would say no. he couldn't have sex with jimin knowing he was just using him to get over jeongguk.

"i cant, jimin. you're still getting over jeongguk," yoongi said.

"that's the thing, yoongi. i saw him yesterday when i left to go get food, and i wasn't mad at all. i had no anger. i even saw him with some guy and i wasn't mad," jimin explained.

"but the real trick is telling that to him straight to his face," yoongi pointed out.

"..and then he walked over to me, asked me if i was okay, and i said yes. and i meant it," jimin said.

then what was the problem with being his fuck buddy?

his own feelings, of course.

"okay, i believe you," yoongi said.

"so.. what do you say?" jimin asked. "will you sleep with me on occasion?"

yoongi thought for a second. if he didn't, and if jimin was really sex addicted like he said he was, then somebody else would be getting jimin to beg for them in seconds.

just the thought of that made him angry. it jimin was going to belong to somebody, it was going to be him. and only him.

"on a few conditions," yoongi agreed. jimin smiled.

"like what?" jimin had a smirk on his face as he leaned his head against his hand.

"for one, we can't do it all the time," yoongi said. jimin sighed.

"and secondly, if you're sleeping with me, i'm the only person," jimin stood up and made his way over to yoongi.

jimin smiled. he stood behind him, his arms loosely wrapping his arms around yoongis shoulders.

"i'm yours, sir," he whispered into yoongis ear yoongi bit his lip.

"and we can only do it if we're both in the mood," yoongi added.

one of jimins hands slid down yoongis chest. "you're telling me you're not in the mood?" he whispered.

"i made a pact to myself a little bit ago that i wouldn't sleep with someone while at work," yoongi said.

"well then, since it's past closing, i'll be ready and waiting for you when you get home."

well i guess this is gonna he a lot longer than 40 chapters which is a surprise because i think only 2 books i've written have had more than 40 chapters. anyway y'all know the deal, follow my bbys KINGOF97 aka gentlejjk bc he decided he likes his first username better) and softhttp  DO THAT SHIT YALL

› also thank u for 66k reads & 2mil reads on this account and 5.7k followedrs i love y'all uwu <3