thirty eight ⇄ tears in your omelette

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty eight ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi woke up alone.

"oh fuck off," he cursed the moment he realized jimin wasn't there. he knew that was too good to be true.

why did the world have to play tricks on him like that? what did he do to deserve this?

dauby was seated next to the door, obviously wanting out of his room. yoongi sighed.

he checked the time. it was ten in the morning.

he panicked. he was supposed to be at work at nine.

he might as well just call in sick. it wouldn't hurt to miss one day.

he opened the door for dauby, allowing luna to pass as well, and followed the two. the rest of his house was dark.

except for the kitchen. he didn't expect to hear jimin (he assumed) cooking.

he scratched his head. why would jimin be cooking?

he walked into the kitchen. jimin saw him, and immediately smiled.

"hi," he said softly. his morning voice was yoongis favorite thing in the world.

yoongi bit his lip.

"so.. to be clear, last night wasn't a dream?" yoongi asked. jimin laughed.

he walked over to yoongi, his hands placing themselves on the olders shoulders as he kissed him.

"if it was then would i kiss you?" jimin asked. yoongi wrapped his arms as best as he could around jimins waist.

"yes," he answered, matter-of-factly.

jimin laughed and tried to pull away, but yoongi let out a disappointed groan and refused to let him go, kissing him again.

"yoongi you gotta let me go," jimin giggled. yoongi grunted in disagreement.

"i don't wanna. i wanna kiss you all day," he mumbled. he laid his head into the crook of jimins neck.

"the food will burn," jimin pushed gently on yoongis shoulder.

"i don't care if this house burns down. it's not mine," yoongi shrugged. jimin rolled his eyes.

"this is your house, goose. now let me finish cooking before i hit you with a spatula," jimin scolded. yoongi sighed.

he let jimin go, but he was quick to back-hug him once he got back to his station.

"never knew you were the clingy type," jimin commented.

"'m not, but i can't help it when it comes to you," yoongi said. he closed his eyes and just simply breathed jimin in.

he couldn't wait for jimin to smell like him instead.

that sounded weird, but if you think about it, he simply meant that they would spend enough time together that they shared a similar scent. (yoongis laundry detergent because of how much time they spent in the bed.)

"don't worry, i'm not complaining," jimin said. yoongi sighed.

one of his hands slid up and under jimins shirt, resting above his waist.

he placed a kiss on the back of his neck, sending shivers down jimins back.

"what are you doing?" jimin asked. he tried his best to focus on the food.

"sorry, am i distracting you?" yoongi whispered. his hand slid down.

"don't test me, yoongi. i will hit you with this spatula," jimin threatens as yoongi continued to kiss his neck.