twenty eight ⇄ 6 O'CLOCK

▀▄▀▄▀▄ twenty eight ▄▀▄▀▄▀

"evening, beautiful," yoongi said as he noticed jimin was awake. the younger yawned.

"what time is it?" jimin asked as he sat up.

"bout six o'clock," yoongi said. jimin sighed.

as soon as jimin had fallen asleep, yoongi moved away and sat on his couch to watch tv.

"i thought you were gonna nap with me," jimin said. yoongi laughed.

"i couldn't sleep," yoongi shrugged.

"but you were warm," jimin whined.

keep it to yourself, jimin. don't lead me on.

"sorry. i also had to make dinner," yoongi handed jimin his custom soup.

jimin accepted it. "don't spill," he advised.

"why do you keep calling me beautiful, by the way?" jimin asked, sipping on the spoon.

keep it to yourself. stop asking questions.

"i like to tell the truth," was all he would share. jimin hummed.

"where's luna?" jimin asked.

"she's outside, im letting her get used to the backyard," yoongi sat next to jimin.

"god," jimin sighed.

"what?" yoongi asked.

"i miss him. yoongi. as much as i hate him i miss him. i miss having someone to kiss or somebody to hug," jimin said.

"that's okay, min. heartbreak is only the first step to moving on," yoongi said.

"i remember, one time hyuna described being in love, and if you didn't hear the first part of the conversation, you could easily mistake it for heartbreak. she said it was just crying and hurting," jimin stared down at his soup bowl.

"well, she wasn't wrong," yoongi hummed.

"how are you and your girlfriend, by the way? i realized earlier that i made you cheat on her when i kissed you," jimin said.

"ah, we broke up," yoongi said.

"what? why? i thought you loved her?" jimin tilted his head.

"i realized i didn't. sojin likes girls anyway," yoongi told him. "so you dated a lesbian?"

"he's trans," yoongi said.

jimin's eyebrows raised.

"well tell sojin i said congrats, from a stranger. i'm happy for him," jimin smiled.

yoongi nodded.

"when did you guys break up?" jimin asked.

"like two months ago. why?" yoongi asked.

"i dunno, three months ago you were telling me you had feelings for me but you wouldn't break up with him for me," jimin laughed.

you'd be surprised.

"jimin, i.."

im in love with you. get over him and love me instead.

"i need the bowl so i can put it in the dishwasher," he took the bowl from jimin. he set it aside.

"so what made you realize that you didn't love him?" jimin asked.

yoongi looked away. he had to look at something else besides jimin.

"you did," he answered truthfully. jimin looked at him weird.

"how so?"

"you told me if i really loved him i wouldn't cheat on him, so i realized you were right. i should take it from you, of all people," that wasn't really what made him realize he didn't love sojin.

"oh, well im glad you didn't lead him. on," jimin said.

"you know what, tomorrow we should do something. now that i actually have someone to do stuff with, i don't have to stay home alone all the time," yoongi said. jimin smiled.

"okay, sounds fun. what do you wanna do?" jimin asked.

"i'll think about it. you wanna watch a movie? i just ordered a bunch and they came in the mail today," yoongi said.

"sure," jimin agreed. he grabbed one of his shirts and put it on (to yoongi's misfortune) and followed yoongi to his livingroom.

then they binge-watched horror movies, luna and dauby keeping them company, and apparently they were too tired to move to the bed, because they had passed out on the couch at about one AM.

yall should give me recommendations (fun fact, i didnt know how to spell recommendations lmao) for things they should do for their date day tmrw bc i have no idea. like literally what do they do?? movie date?? carnival??? animal sanctuary drive in? escape room? amusement park? BRUo idk yall please help. what do u wanna see yoonmin do?

also this will have an estimated 40 chapters :) yall im so ready for the juicy drama coming up next