fifty one ⇄ PROPOSOSOSO

▀▄▀▄▀▄ fifty one ▄▀▄▀▄▀

it was christmas, jimins official favorite holiday.

they had just come home from his parents house, and jimin was still ecstatic from seeing his niece.

jimin plopped onto his couch waiting for yoongi to grab him the ice cream he had been craving all day.

yoongi quickly joined him, handing him the bowl. jimin began to eat it immediately.

"gosh i love my brothers baby. i love babies," jimin said happily. he smiled.

"well i'm glad you love yourself," yoongi said. jimin turned to glare at him.

"you're a rude ass motherfucker," he spit.

"you're my baby," yoongi argued, pulling jimin and his bowl of ice cream into his lap.

jimin just kissed him, and then continued eating his ice cream.

"hey, you remember when we went to the carnival and i won you that huge ass dog?" yoongi asked.

jimin giggled. "yeah, i remember. and then there was a little kid whose mom couldn't afford to play any of the games or rides so you convinced me to give him the dog," jimin said.

yoongi sighed. it was aborable. jimin was so excited to get the dog, but even happier that he got to make the kids day by giving him the dog.

"that's what i love about you, you know? you're so selfless and kind. you even went to the store to buy me a new one even if it was really expensive," jimin sighed. he leaned against yoongis chest.

"you're worth so much more, baby. i love you," he kissed the side of jimins head.

"i love you too," jimin sighed. he finished his ice cream, and set the bowl down.

"what about that time you accidentally cursed near that kid at the restaurant and the mom yelled at you?" jimin asked. they were remembering things that happened.

"yeah, what a bitch," yoongi rolled his eyes jokingly.

"that's what i want, you know?"

"to yell at me?" yoongi asked.

"no, to just.. be able to.. call a kid mine, you know?" jimin shrugged.

"yeah, i know how much you love kids," yoongi said.

"like if i ever had a kid instead of having a surrogate i think i'd adopt. it'd give a kid in need a home. and the mother, if we were to do the surrogate, may suddenly want her baby back. but if we adopt the mother might not know who we are. it sounds bad, but i don't want a child to be taken away from us," jimin shrugged.

yoongi interlocked their fingers. "us? we?"

jimins cheeks flushed a bit, and he refused to make eye contact. "yeah, i mean, if you want," jimin shrugged.

"don't be embarrassed. beautiful. if you want a kid, then i do too. no questions," he made jimin look him in the eye.

"but are you only wanting a kid cause i do? like without me would you really want a kid?"

yoongi sighed. "jiminie, of course i do. and even if i didn't, i love you, so i would love this kid like you do. i want you to be happy, and i will get over myself and love anything just to make you happy," he said. jimin smiled at him.

"i love you," he wrapped his arms around yoongis shoulders.

yoongi hugged him back, and he could feel the box with the engagement ring in the pocket of his jacket.

"min, i have a question for you," yoongi said, and jimin pulled back. "yeah?"

"what's your life plan?" he asked.

"what do you mean?" jimin tilted his head.

"what order do you want the milestones in life to go in?" jimin thought for a second.

"well, first i wanted a good job. then i wanted to start dating. i've done both of those. then after that, i wanted to get married, and then have a kid. and then it only goes on from there," jimin explained. yoongi smiled at him.

"i was thinking the same thing," yoongi shrugged.

"why do you ask?" jimin asked. yoongi bit his lip.

"will you uhm.."

he was so nervous, to be looking jimin in the eye. to be asking him to marry him.

he couldn't wait to be the happiest man on planet earth, to say he was married to park jimin.

he loved jimin, so much. he was his first and last thought every day, and every second he spent with him he felt himself fall for him in new ways that he didn't think were possible.

when he looked at jimin, he exploded from the inside out. he couldn't imagine himself with anyone. jimin was so perfect to him.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

jimin just giggled. "i thought i was your boyfriend?"

yoongi was confused for a second. "shit," he cussed.

he reached into a pocket.

"jimin," he started again. jimin nodded.

"jimin, when i look at you, i can't think of anything i've loved that much," he took a deep breath, and jimin got a smile, "and i love everything about you. the way you breath, the way you speak, and the way your lips move when you speak. the way you swallow your food, the way you laugh. the way you look. i cant think of anything that doesn't make me love you more," he explained.

"what about when i eat your food?" jimin asked.

"i love the way you chew," yoongi shrugged, and jimin laughed at him.

"but i guess what i'm just trying to say is the only thing that would make things better is if you married me."

jimins eyes suddenly lit up in a way yoongi had never seen.

"really? you wanna marry me?" he asked.

"more than anything in the whole wide world," yoongi answered.

"oh my gosh, and we can have a kid too and adopt a dog as a family and take the kids to fancy museums that you love, and we can have a honeymoon in some private suite off the coast of a really pretty island and have sex on a balcony and we can have a future and-"

"is that a yes?" yoongi asked him, and jimin nodded.

"i wanna marry you, so bad," jimin hugged him, and kissed yoongis cheek.

"i love you," yoongi said. and jimin laughed.

"jesus, i love you too," jimin hummed, and yoongi just chuckled.

"so you'll marry me?"

"yes, of course i will," jimin whispered in his ear. "as long as we can have that vanilla sex you always wanted."

yoongi just laughed, leaning his forehead against jimins shoulder.

"do you even have a ring, by the way?" jimin asked, leaning back. "god, i'm so dumb," yoongi realized he forgot to propose with the ring.

he pulled it out, and carefully slid the ring onto jimins finger. he was worried he wouldn't like it, but jimin admired it for the longest time.

"it's beautiful," he said in awe.

"oh, like you," yoongi replied. jimin rolled his eyes.

"i love you, yoongi," jimin said defeatedly, and hugged him again.

"i love you too, so much."

i cant believe this is ending chapter 53

ANYWAY I TOLD YALL, I PUT MY ICE CREAM BACK IN THE FRIDGE AND MY BROTHER ATE IT ALL