forty one ⇄ 4th wall: broken

▀▄▀▄▀▄ forty one ▄▀▄▀▄▀

it was a saturday afternoon, and jimin woke up alone in the shared bed.

yoongi was already awake, and he had just returned from his grocery shopping. he was watching tv on the couch.

jimin put on shorts and a t-shirt and then made his way to the living room.

he could only remember one small event from the night before, and he was scared.

scared to admit to himself, but also scared to tell yoongi.

he sat next to yoongi on the couch, laying his head in his lap. yoongi had learned not to question it.

"yoon," jimin said quietly. yoongi hummed.

"do you think i'm a bad person?" he asked. yoongi muted the tv.

"why would you think that?" yoongi asked, combing his fingers through jimins hair gently.

"some people do. they're kind of mad at me for putting you through all of that even if i had feelings for you the whole time," jimin rested his head on his hand.

"c'mere baby," yoongi said, trying to pull jimin upright in his lap.

jimin sat sideways in yoongis lap, wrapping his arms around yoongis shoulders and resting his head in the crook of his neck.

one of yoongis hands were on jimins back, the other on his waist.

"jiminie, it doesn't matter if others think you're a bad person for all of that. they can talk to me about it. but you're not a bad person," he kissed the side of jimins head. "you only did those things because you were desperate and blinded by whatever you thought love was. but you'd only be a bad person if you didn't regret it, but you do," yoongi said.

"but they keep saying that i'm a dumbass. and that it's my fault for getting back with him again, and then kissing him. people are really angry with me for being so fucking stupid and now they don't trust that i really love you-"

yoongi put a hand over jimins mouth as best as he could. "hush, beautiful."

jimin sighed.

"it doesn't matter because i understand what was going on in your head. it doesn't matter what they think because i've forgiven you and i trust you. in the end, it's just you and me, okay? they aren't dating you, i am. i trust you, and i love you, and that's what's important," yoongi said.

jimin bit his lip.

"okay?" he confirmed.

"okay," jimin nodded.

he leaned up to kiss yoongis cheeks. yoongi smiled down at him.

jimin wasn't lying. he loved yoongi, and it still seemed like a dream that he had feelings for him all these months. was he really that dumb to the point where he couldn't just stop for a moment and realize it?

well, he wasn't a mind reader. can you blame him?

see y'all rlly be hurting jimins feelings :(

anyway check the links on my mb lol

› remember what i said abt tae ?

› follow softhttp  KINGOF97