sixteen ⇄ sojin

▀▄▀▄▀▄ sixteen ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 

the most pleasant surprise yoongi received all day was his girlfriend showing up with his favorite snack.

"sojin?" he said, as if he couldn't believe his eyes. she smiled at him.

she handed him the chocolate snack, taking a seat in front of his desk. he sat in his own chair.

as she began talking, yoongi began thinking.

a few days ago, not even four, he and hoseok had their interaction.

hoseok taught him how guys worked. do what you may with that information.

i wont say who topped, but imagine what you want.

yoongi looked at his girlfriend's eyes. her button nose and her plump lips.

despite all that, her features weren't insanely feminine. lately, she had stopped wearing makeup. she stopped wearing dresses and started wearing t-shirts, skinny jeans, and various adidas shoes. something changed about her, but yoongi never really questioned her. he just wanted her to be happy.

instead of doing her hair every day, she just washed it, let it airdry, and then put it into a bun as best as she could, granted her hair had been cut short recently.

yoongi thought she was beautiful. she really was, but he just couldn't fall in love with her. no matter how many times he'd tried to rekindle his feelings he thought he had, he couldn't.

every time he tried to think of her in the way he thought of jimin, it didn't work. he just kept thinking about jimin.

"does that sound good?" sojin asked him, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"sorry, what?" he asked, now focusing completely on her.

"dinner.. at my place? sometime soon?" she asked. her short hair cascaded her shoulders.

"oh, yeah, of course babe. you dont even have to ask," yoongi smiled.

if he was being honest, he was pretending to be in love with her for the last four-ish months. he lied straight to her face, so many damn times.

"okay, great," she said.

yoongi glanced at her.

he could have sworn her boobs were bigger?

suddenly, someone entered his office. he looked to see jae.

"ah, hey mr. min. who's this fine young woman?" he asked. sojin smiled at jae.

"my girlfriend, sojin. sojin, jae," he introduced the two.

he couldn't bother to listen to the two's conversation. he simply stared and sat.

he looked at sojin. she was so different from when he first fell for her.

her skin was clearing up, probably from avoiding wearing makeup. she used various skin-care products, but her routine shortened up quite a bit. she stopped wearing colors. she stopped using lip scrubs, but her lips remained plump and pretty. she put her straighteners and curling irons away, for good.

it was almost as if she was changing into a new person. why could that be?

and then yoongi thought about jimin. he smiled to himself immediately.

from head to toe, there wasn't a thing yoongi didn't love about jimin. his fluffy, warm brown hair that was always swept across his forehead or pushed off of it. his eyes, which were almond shaped, big, and round. his eyes were nearly black, and his pupils were always wide with happiness. his eyebrows, which were light and sparse, but framed his face nicely. his nose, which was cute and round. his cheeks, chubby and beautiful. his lips, thick, plump, and pink. his jawline, so sharp it could cut him if he touched it. even his ear-piercings looked good. even his neck was beautiful. his shoulders were perfect, his collarbones were prominent and shadowed in a way yoongi loved. yoongi didn't see much below the shoulders because jimin was always clothed, but he could tell jimins thighs were thick and beautiful. his complexion was tanned and soft. for christ's sake, even his dick was beautiful. the tip was a perfect shade of pink, it wasn't too short nor long, too skinny or too thick. jimin radiated warmth and happiness, and his smile was so adorable. his crooked tooth was something so amazing, it seemed angelic. jimin was an angel. he smelled like everything good in the world. he was so bubbly and soft. he could make anyone smile in a matter of seconds, and he lights up the whole room just sitting there.

fuck, jimin was gorgeous.

but was yoongi really gay, or just.. jimin-sexual?

as soon as he was done thinking about jimin, he tuned into jae and sojin's conversation. they ended up talking about the superbowl. that was weird, considering sojin hated sports.

"well, i'll see you at my place sometime, okay baby?" sojin was about to leave. yoongi nodded.

the two men watched as she made her way out of yoongi's office.

meanwhile, jae had a dilemma.

jaehyung had a crush on yoongi's girlfriend.

so i officially have the plot though out thanks to my girl @softhttp i love her ;)

› so i officially have the plot though out thanks to my girl @softhttp i love her ;)

› y'all heard it here first

y'all heard it here first