fourteen ⇄ i want you

▀▄▀▄▀▄ fourteen ▄▀▄▀▄▀  

yoongi pulled his hair in frustration. feelings were so god damn hard.

he had basically been pining after jimin for the last four months and punishing himself for it.

and he was too pussy to admit to himself that he was gay and leave his girlfriend so he could be with the man he really wanted.

ladies and gentlemen, that was the tea.

that was what min yoongi wouldn't admit to himself for years now.

he liked men. he had sexual and romantic feelings for men.

he thought he was in love with his girlfriend for years. he thought he loved her, and that sex with her was great.

he had certain feelings for jimin that he had never felt for anyone before, girl or guy.

but that was because he had never found the right guy to fall for, and jimin was the right guy. jimin was the first person he has ever truly fallen for. after twenty four years of "crushes" on girls, he fell for somebody.

somebody with perfect hair, a perfect body, a perfect smile, a perfect smell. somebody so effortlessly beautiful. he was so fucking whipped for park jimin, but for some reason he couldn't tell him that. jimin didn't even have feelings for him anymore.

he should have admitted this to himself before everything happened, that way he could have jimin all he wanted.

why did he have to be so pussy?

he had his head rested against the heel of his palm, staring longingly at said boy.

fuck, hes gorgeous.

he watched as jimin combed through his hair, pushing it off his forehead. he was reading a book, taking sips at his coffee occasionally.

"jiminie," yoongi wanted to just ask jimin right then and there if he could kiss him.

"can you.."

jimin looked up at him with wide eyes, his glasses falling a bit down the bridge of his nose. his plump lips were parted as he looked at yoongi.

"can you get me a cup of coffee?" he asked jimin, blinking at him.

pussy.

(this was the only scenario where "you are what you eat" doesn't come into play)

"i just gave you another cup and you haven't even touched it," jimin chuckled.

fuck.

"you're so pretty when you laugh, you know that?" yoongi asked. jimin turned his head.

"thank you! you too, yoongi," jimin smiled.

yoongi just looked down.

"you know, i never thank you enough, yoongi. like.. you help me so much and you even threaten my ex boyfriend. i just wanna thank you for being such an amazing friend and helping me get over heartbreak," jimin smiled at him, and yoongi watched his face as he spoke.

he seemed genuinely happy, contrary to two weeks ago when he saw jeongguk.

"yeah... it's no problem," yoongi smiled shortly.

"but is there a real reason as to why you're being all sappy?" yoongi asked, and jimin scratched the back of his head.

"uh.. yeah, actually," he closed his book.

"jeongguk.. texted me, and i agreed to meet him again," jimin mumbled.

"jimin, why would you agree? he broke your heart," yoongi said.

"well, i might as well hear his explanation!" jimin protested.

"cheaters dont deserve to give their explanation," yoongi said coldly.

"look, yoongi. i was in love with him for two years, part of me wants to see him again," jimin tried to reason.

"jimin, im not talking to that part of you," yoongi said.

"look, i'm not saying im going to get back with him. i'm just saying ending things so abruptly let me get no closure, and i want to hear his stupid reasoning. i may not be over him, but im not under him," jimin said. he picked uo is book again.

"im just saying, i don't think you should meet him again. i know guys like him. he'll lure you in again and like brainwash you and break you all over again," yoongi said.

"i'm not asking you to approve of my decision, just help me through it. i know it's a lot to ask, but you're my friend, right?" he asked the older.

yoongi nodded.

"so help me through it," jimin said.

yoongi nodded again.

no matter how bad he wanted to grab jimins squishy cheeks and give him a kiss that would change his mind about everything. a kiss that would make him feel like he was in heaven and hell.

he just wanted jimin, so bad. but now he was going back to jeongguk and he couldn't get jimin now.

›  oh yeeeeeeee. anyway read soho & wraith pls and thank u bbbbbbbs