nineteen ⇄ gay and wild

▀▄▀▄▀▄ eighteen ▄▀▄▀▄▀  

how was yoongi supposed to tell jimin he's been in love with him for the last five months and he even left his girlfriend for him?

he couldn't do that. jimin was finally beginning to be happy with jeongguk. maybe the guy really had changed.

besides, jimin was over yoongi. it didnt take that long. that hurt just as bad as yoongi seeing jimin break down after seeing jeongguk a few months ago.

yoongi just had to look at jimin from afar. he had nothing to say to him anymore.

it felt different now, talking to jimin. he was so in love with him, and every aspect and part of him, but jimins heart sought out for somebody else.

yoongi couldn't help but wonder, what would it be like to hold jimins hand and drag him along to the ferris wheel on a carnival date?

what would it be like to see his face light up when he won a stuffed animal at a carnival booth? the crooked tooth making it's way to light when he smiled wide?

what would it be like to sleep next to him, holding him close on a cold winter night to keep warm?

what would it be like to get down on one knee and propose to park jimin?

what would it be like to have a kid sitting in his lap, one that he could call he and jimin's son?

what would it be like to go on a road trip with jimin, holding hands with him in jimin's lap?

what would it be like to kiss him without being afraid or ashamed?

what would it be like to run his fingers through jimin's hair as jimin laid his head on his lap after falling asleep after a movie date?

what would it be like to be sitting with jimin at a fancy restaurant, looking him in the eyes and realizing that jimin was his, and only his.

what would it be like to pick jimin up and set him on a counter as they kissed passionately?

what would it be like to feel every inch of jimin and cherish him?

what would it be like to just sit and be able to think about jimin and call him his, to himself, and know that he was jimin's, too?

what would it be like to just sit and think about how beautiful jimin was, without it being sad?

what would it be like to sit on the porch and watch as their child got into their car before they left for college?

what would it be like to sit on the couch with jimin, watching as his husband was drowned in kisses by their new puppy?

what would it be like to have jimin?

"yoongi?" he heard jimins voice call out. he was dragged out of his thoughts.

it was beautiful while it lasted.

"hmm?" he hummed.

"are you okay?" jimin asked, taking his glasses off and putting them on his desk.

"yeah, why?" he asked. he couldn't tell jimin the truth.

"you looked like you were about to cry," jimin said softly.

"i'm okay," he said, smiling shortly at jimin.

"uhm, i wanna tell you something. promise you won't get mad?" jimin said. yoongi nodded.

"i.. i'm offically back with jeongguk," jimin said.

yoongi felt like there really was no hope anymore. he couldn't compete with jeongguk.

"and i was thinking about something," jimin said shyly. yoongi tilted his head.

"i.. it's been two years since i started dating him. i think.."

yoongi waited for him to continue.

"i think i'm finally gonna.. lose my virginity.. to him," he said.

yoongi bit his lip.

why should jeongguk be the person to receive that gift? he didn't deserve it.

"when?"

"i don't know. i'm not sure. he's giving me time to think about it," jimin said.

yoongi bit his lip again."jimin.. he cheated on you.. do you really want him to take your virgintiy?" yoongi asked.

"i trust him, yoongi. he's changed. he's a real gentleman. and if anybody, i think it should be him. he knows me, and i think he'd do it right," jimin was shy about it.

he won't do it right. he won't do it like i will.

"you're sure?" yoongi asked.

why was he angry suddenly?

was it because jeongguk was about to sweep jimin off his feet completely with lies, and not even with a broom. a fucking baseball bat.

jeongguk was about to earn the trust and virginity of the most perfect human being on earth, and he didn't even deserve it. he deserved some lying, sketchy, arrogant asshole like himself.

"i'm not sure about losing it yet, but im sure about him," jimin gave him a smile. an admiring smile.

he was thinking about jeongguk, probably with the same look yoongi had as he thought about jimin.

"well, i'm not," yoongi muttered.

"sorry?" jimin asked.

"nothing," yoongi said. he turned away.

"no, i heard you. but what's your problem?" jimin asked.

"he is," yoongi said coldy.

"why? can't you just accept the fact i trust him now and that he's changed?" jimin asked.

"no, jimin. cheaters don't change. once you're unloyal, you always are. it doesn't matter how perfect the person you're dating is. once they find someone new and pretty, they'll go against the rules. i don't know if they just like the danger, but they don't change," yoongi spit.

"well, thats ironic coming from you," jimin was glaring at yoongi.

fuck, even anger looked gorgeous on him.

"the hell does that mean?" yoongi asked. he pushed himself back in his chair.

suddenly, jimin stood up, making his way over to yoongi. the older couldn't defend himself when jimin climbed into his lap, gripping harshly onto his button-up shirt.

he straddled him, his hair falling over his eyes. anger was practically fuming off of him.

"any of this seem familiar to you, jackass?" jimin said. he seemed so angry.

yoongi didn't reply.

then jimin stood up, making his way to his desk. he grabbed all of his stuff, preparing to leave.

"jimin, can't you see that he's just turning you against me?" yoongi pleaded.

"no, yoongi. the only person turning me against you is you," jimin muttered, and before he knew it, he was gone.

› this wazzuh doozy

› anyway READ WRAITH AND SOHO. and can u believe sara called me the queen of smut? whippedt.