twenty one ⇄ cheater

▀▄▀▄▀▄ twenty one ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi already had a stressful month.

twenty-eight days ago, yoongi and jimin had gotten into that fight. they hadn't really cleared things up yet, but jimin didn't seem to be that mad anymore.

yoongi wiped his eyes in frustration. jimin was out for training, which left him to do everything on his own.

he was on his way to meet hyuna so they could go out for lunch on their break.

he made his way through the winding halls, passing the breakroom. he was about to walk past the conference room before he heard something.

"oh, fuck taehyung," a deep voice moaned. it was quiet, but audible.

yoongi had heard that voice before.

he slowly crept towards the conference room. he was intrigued. who could he know that was into taehyung?

the sight dawned upon him, and yoongi was almost glad. but also extremely pissed.

kim taehyung was leaving hickeys in another man's neck, and the other man was really enjoying it. as if he wasn't dating park jimin.

it was jeon fucking jeongguk.

yoongi just let it happen. it was too late now.

he immediately kept walking, somehow finding himself outside of hoseoks office. he walked inside, letting out a heavy sigh.

"what's wrong?" hoseok asked, closing his laptop.

"fucking jeongguk is cheating on jimin, again. and with his coworker," yoongi muttered.

"jeongguk?" hoseok asked.

yoongi nodded.

"yoongi i've been messing around and hooking up with jeongguk for like six weeks now, but i had no idea he was dating jimin. and he said he was only messing with me," hoseok said.

yoongi was fuming with anger.

jeongguk wasn't only playing jimin, but also two of his coworkers. and they all have no idea.

who knows how many more?

yoongi only knew of one thing to do.

y'all my foster kittens slumped asf

› y'all my foster kittens slumped asf

their names r sammy (and not sam bc the shelter we're fostering from already had a sam), dean, and garrett (but i call him tiger bc i hate that name)