forty four ⇄ kiss and dont tell pt 2

▀▄▀▄▀▄ forty four ▄▀▄▀▄▀

taehyung felt like the guiltiest motherfucker on earth.

especially when yoongi came into hyunas office while she was on her lunch break. normally it was with jimin, but the younger hadn't showed up yet.

taehyung stood up, ready to apologize, but yoongi grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

he was short but scary.

"why the fuck would you kiss my boyfriend?" he asked. taehyung gulped.

"i-i'm sorry-"

"i broke up with him because of you. i swear, first his boyfriend, and now mine?" he asked. "i broke up with the love of my life cause you can't keep your dick in your pants."

taehyung tried to calm him down. "yoongi, please, just listen," he insisted.

yoongi quieted down, but he still held taehyung against the wall.

"me and jimin were drunk, and i told him i was getting feelings for him but he told me he was with you and he was loyal. but i couldn't control myself so i kissed him, but he pushed me off immediately and said he wouldn't cheat on you. then he went home," taehyung explained. "i'm so sorry, i was drunk, and i know that isn't an excuse, but if i was thinking straight i never would have done it."

"he pushed you off?" yoongi asked. taehyung nodded.

"did you really break up with him?" taehyung asked as yoongi released the pressure on his chest.

"i'm so sorry, yoongi. i didn't mean for that to happen," taehyung said quietly.

"it's fine. i should have just listened to him. it's not really your fault," yoongi muttered. he really hated himself as of right now.

"but i'm sorry for kissing him. i'm such an idiot, and i really regret it," taehyung insisted.

"i'll forgive you, tae. i just really need to see jimin right now," yoongi said. taehyung nodded.

"what do you think he'll say?" taehyung asked. yoongi scoffed.

"i dunno. i kissed hoseok cause i was mad, i don't know if we'll be even or if he'll be mad," yoongi said.

"you kissed hoseok?" taehyung asked in disbelief. "hey, you kissed my boyfriend," yoongi said pointedly.

"fair enough," taehyung shrugged.

heartbreak hurts man. i just want someone to look at me the way yoongi looks at jimin. god really did decide to make jimin the most beautiful thing on earth and do the rest of us dirty.