seven ↛ yoongi is a teacher

▀▄▀▄▀▄ seven ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi was a sex expert, you could say. and all things of that matter. he's experienced beyond an extent with all things sexual.

except for with another man.

"w-what?" jimins eyes widened.

his dick was practically throbbing and he was in so much pain, which was a completely new feeling.

"i.. i'll teach you?" he said again. he stood up from his desk.

"s-shit," jimin stuttered. his hand flying to his crotch. being contained by such tight pants was really taking a toll.

"jimin, for christ's sake, just unbutton your pants so you're not restricted," yoongi began to walk over to him.

jimin obeyed slowly, unbuttoning his pants. it immediately gave his dick more breathing room.

yoongi passed jimin to lock his office door, and then made his way behind jimins chair. he kneeled down into his knee, sitting almost beside him.

"you're sure?" jimin was panicking. he was about to be touched by his crush, who was straight.

but he also wanted yoongi to be the person he shared his first experience with.

"sort of? i'll just like tell you what to do," yoongi shrugged.

"w-what do i do?" jimin looked at yoongi with wide, doe eyes.

"well for starters you uh.. pull it out?" yoongi said. he was unsure of himself.

jimin slowly pulled his underwear down, taking his hard cck out. he held it with one hand, but not in the most comfortable way.

"and then you just.. pump it," yoongi said.

"like, how?" jimin asked. yoongi gulped.

he slowly took a hold of jimins hand, swallowing his regret, and moved jimins hand slowly the proper way.

jimin inhaled sharply, his dick getting even harder instantly. yoongis frontal was right behind him.

jimin immediately felt pleasure as yoongi moved his hand slowly, biting his lip. he wanted to let out some sort of noise to express his pleasure, but he didn't know how.

he knew that people moaned when they did this sort of thing, but would yoongi find it weird?

he was straight, with a girlfriend, after all.

soon, after jimin was used to the pace, yoongi began to use his own techniques. he slicked jimins dick with his own precum, which immediately made jimin whimper lightly.

he even decided to make a bold move, planning on closing his hand a bit when he reached the tip. the knew that was pleasurable.

but the second he did it, he regretted it. or at least, he was nervous. jimin let out a moan, his back arching and his head leaning back against yoongis shoulder.

yoongi continued. he expected that was a good reaction.

he did the same thing, and each time jimin let out a shaky moan, panting in between each one.

his chest was heaving, his lips were parted, and this all felt like overstimulation- he knew what that was, he did his research. he just didn't know what it felt like.

jimin then decided he should probably keep quiet, so he just resorted to panting, but his breath was uneven and shaky.

his head was still leaned against yoongis shoulder, who had taken the liability to place a comforting hand on jimins shoulder.

yoongi sped the pace of their hands up, and jimin couldn't contain his moans anymore.

why was he so noisy? this was barely anything.

"do you like that?" yoongi asked quietly. he let instinct take over, considering it would probably help calm his nerves.

"y-yeah," jimin nodded, his eyes trailing down to their arms. he saw yoongis hand wrapped around his own, teaching him the ways of masturbation. he had veins protruding from his arms, which jimin found insanely attractive.

jimin couldnt help but notice that yoongi seemed to just want to take control and pleasure jimin. because frankly it was like jimins hand was just in the way.

so jimin just pulled his hand out from under yoongis, resting it on his stomach. yoongi just continued, getting more into it now that he had jimin all to himself.

"jininie.." he whispered quietly. he was about to make another mistake. "can i just.. make this as pleasurable for you as possible and then we just ignore this ever happened?"

ouch.

"please," jimin whimpered. his hips were begging to just buck into yoongis hand.

yoongi licked his lips. something about jimins soft voice pleading for him turned him.

but he was terrified of that.

..but jimin agreed to never talk about this day again.

he sped up the pace of his hand, and leaned down to connect his lips to the side of jimins neck, sucking lightly. he could feel jimins vocal chords vibrate as he moaned.

eventually, what yoongi was doing to him felt so good that he was bucking his hips into yoongi, arching his back, and moaning uncontrollably.

yoongi had lost all control, to be honest. he left several hickeys over jimins neck, he was doing things to jimin that was making the younger boy go crazy.

he was terrified that he'd have to think about the fact that he was having these sexual feelings for another guy.

guy.

he was about to stop everything all together, because for fucks sake he was doing this with a guy, but then he heard one thing that convinced him to stay.

"yoongi," jimin moaned, nearly cutting himself off with his own shaky breaths.

yoongi paused for a second.

"i-it feels.."

jimin suspected that what he was feeling was just him getting close to his release.

"do you want me to keep going?" yoongi asked, his lips against jimins neck.

"mmhmm," jimin agreed immediately.

one of his hands instinctively reached up to tangle into yoongis hair.

yoongi hummed as he began to speed up his pace even more, feeling jimin involuntarily roll his hips into yoongis touch.

all he didn't expect was for his climax to be so soon, and he came against yoongis hand.

he let out choked moans, throwing his head back.

god forbid he was quiet.

"fuck, yoongi," jimin moaned, his thighs quivering.

yoongi grabbed a few tissues that were on jimins desk, cleaning jimin up quickly.

jimin was panting, his fingers loosely entangled into yoongis hair.

"fuck," jimin whispered again.

"we really can't talk about this again?" jimin asked quietly.

"i.."

jimin was hurt inside. all he wanted was yoongi, but yoongi didn't want him.

"no, i'm sorry," yoongi whispered, kissing jimins neck again.

jimin brought up a hand to cover his neck. he sat up, zipping up his pants. he grabbed his briefcase.

"i.. i should go. i'll see you monday," and then he left yoongis office.

oops