three ↛ you're hired?

▀▄▀▄▀▄ three ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi help his breath when jimin combed his fingers through his blonde hair.

this kid was effortlessly pretty and yoongi would scream if jimin didn't know.

"so, what would i do as your assistant?" jimin asked. it pulled yoongi out of his trance.

"well uh, for one every day you'd made me coffee. but you'd also deliver a lot of papers and messages and probably shred a bunch of papers and deal with a lot of meeting and interview and conference arrangements and you'd also keep me company when i have nothing to do but i need hours and also- i'm rambling," yoongi shook his head.

"oh wow, that doesn't sound too hard but the way you say it makes it sound really tiring," jimin laughed nervously.

"well it is when i do it all by myself, but maybe that's just cause i also have my job to do at the same time," yoongi smiled a little.

"i bet," jimin smiled.

"so, you have to be able to be patient when the coffee is brewing and stuff because that thing is really slow," yoongi said, and jimin raised his eyebrows.

"so you just really have an issue with sitting there while the coffee just slowly pours into the cup?" jimin laughed a little. yoongi nodded.

"when you do it while you have other stuff to do or when it's late at night, trust me, it gets really aggravating," yoongi told him. jimin nodded.

he looked at yoongi. yoongis skin was a little pale, and his lips were pushed lightly into the smallest smile.

his hair looked as if it had stressfully been pushed back one too many times.

he was writing something down on jimins application form, and jimin studied the way he wrote things down. he held his pen on his ring finger instead of his middle, for one thing.

he found that adorable.

jimin really did get an interview for the job, but yoongi being effortlessly beautiful was just a big bonus.

he was hoping to get the job just to stare at him all day.

especially to keep him company on those late nights.

but yoongi was probably into girls. he looked as if.

"so, do you think you can handle it?" yoongi asked.

he felt good about this interview.

"i'm certain i can make you coffee late at night or when preoccupied, sir," jimin smiled a bit, flashing the crooked tooth that really fucked yoongi up.

"good, i'll let you know if you've got the job within five business days."

this only had a little bit of reconstruction as well.