thirty six ⇄ when jimin cries, the world cries

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty six ▄▀▄▀▄▀

it was the next day.

jimin hadn't explained yet why he had kissed jeongguk.

not after he promised yoongi that he belonged to him.

not after he had promised he was over jeongguk.

not after he had cried for hours over him.

not why he had broken yoongis heart by trying to use him over jeongguk several times.

not after everything, he still hadn't explained the whole time.

yoongi hadn't said a word to jimin. in fact, he was kind of cold to him. they were back to that spot where it seemed like they were pissed, but it was only one sided and jimin didn't even notice.

jimin yawned as he sat down, sorting through yoongis schedule to make sure nothing was wrong.

"i want a cup of coffee," yoongi murmured.

"i just got you one-"

"get me another cup then," yoongi said. he pushed his empty mug into his direction.

frankly he didn't get much sleep, so he was downing the coffee like shots.

he burned his mouth a little bit, but who cared anyway?

jimin obeyed. he was gone for a while.

whilst jimin was gone, yoongi had his head in his hands. he didn't know what to think.

he was stupid to think that jimin was smart enough- as rude as it sounded- not to get back with jeongguk.

jimin was a hopeless romantic. he just couldn't help but be blinded by everything. he made stupid mistakes, just for the sake of being in a relationship.

this all could have been avoided if yoongi would have just asked jimin to go home with him that night. or maybe if he told jimin sooner that he had feelings for him. or maybe if he had simply broken up with sojin after he had done things with jimin.

or maybe if he broke up with sojin the moment he started having feelings for jimin.

the fact that jimin wasn't his right now was his fault.

well, technically, jimin was his.

but jimin didn't seem to like to play by the rules.

jimin came back with his coffee.

"are you okay?" he asked yoongi. yoongi didn't even look at him.

"perfect," he replied. he continued to scroll through the project seokjin had given him.

"do you wanna know what happened last night?" jimin asked.

no, i already saw his tongue down your throat.

stop being dramatic, yoongi. the kiss wasn't that intense.

"sure," he might as well listen to what jimin had to say.

"well, you know i was with jeongguk last night. the whole time it was going good and like new feelings weren't erupting. or i guess old feelings. but like i was still as over him as i had been. but then we got into the house to say goodbye and we were talking about old memories and then we just ended up kissing. but then i stopped him and we just like agreed to be friends. and he wants to start back up again at my pace, but i can't trust him so i can't be with him again yet. that's what i told him," jimin explained.

"you shouldn't have even kissed him, jimin," yoongi muttered.

"i-i didn't mean to, i wasn't thinking. and when i was thinking i stopped him," jimin pleaded.

"that's your issue, jimin. you hardly ever think," yoongi said.

jimin was speechless. was yoongi really that mad?

it was the end of the day, so it was getting dark outside.

"i-i'm sorry," jimin said. yoongi laughed.

"yeah, you better be, min," he scoffed.

"now you're being kinda rude," jimin said, his eyebrows furrowed.

yoongi sighed to himself. he was even adorable when he was upset. he was like a child.

yoongi really loved him, and everything about him.

"well maybe if you didn't kiss your ex again after swearing to me you were over him," yoongi spit.

he was just jealous.

"what does it matter to you?" jimin argued.

"well for one, you promised me if i was going to do something i didn't want to that you wouldn't be messing with anyone else. in no time, you were letting fucking jeongguk push you on a counter with his mouth on you," yoongi turned off his computer.

"y-you saw?"

"yes, jimin. i saw." he said.

jimin bit his lip.

"and secondly, you swore to me you were over him. and i trusted you. i trusted you wouldn't get yourself hurt again."

"i hope you're happy everything is working out exactly how you want it," yoongi laughed, but it wasn't happy.

he grabbed his briefcase and his coat, and that same minute, it began to rain lightly.

"what's that supposed to mean?" jimin argued.

"just forget it, jimin. find your own way home. i cant sit in a car with you," and then he turned off the light to his office, leaving jimin in the dark.

y'all r gonna love me next chapter lol

anyway follow softhttp  KINGOF97  they gon have some good stuff. zach decided to write the thigh kink one and he showed me previews and yes it's good it's juicy i love aND COURTNEYS were co-writing it and it's gon be so good i love rhem

my phone literally autocorrected them to rhem whatvthe tuck my phone literally autocorrects things into typos okay