twenty five ⇄ camera footage

▀▄▀▄▀▄ twenty five ▄▀▄▀▄▀

jimin seemed happy after coming back from his lunch break. with jeongguk, of course.

he set all his stuff down, letting out a drawn-out sigh. why did he seem so happy?

that just made yoongi mad.

"we got ice cream, and he was so sweet," jimin started to ramble.

he went on about how great jeongguk was. how much of a gentleman he was. how it felt when jeongguk held his hand, when he kissed him.

"the only thing is, i had sex with him," jimin waited for yoongi to be surprised, but he wasnt, "and ever since then he keeps just touching me as if it's okay. i don't know if it is or not," jimin said.

yoongi looked up at him. "well if it makes you uncomfortable then tell him to stop," he said. it seemed as if he didn't care, but he really did.

"i don't know if it does. i haven't done this before," jimin said.

"so how was it?" yoongi asked suddenly. jimin tilted his head.

"what?"

"the sex? with jeongguk?" he crossed his arms.

jimin was a bit taken aback.

"it was.. uh.. i dont really know what i was expecting. it was just... he just.. he just did it. he didn't warm me up with anything, and it didn't start slow," jimin said slowly.

"did it hurt?" yoongi asked.

yoongi was a bit salty, but jimin couldn't tell.

"yeah, for some time. but it hurts for everybody for their first time, right?" jimin asked. yoongi laughed to himself.

"what's so funny?"

"nothing, jimin. but did you like it?" yoongi continued.

jimin didn't answer. if he did, it would prove yoongi right.

"do you regret it?" yoongi tilted his head, blinking slowly at the younger.

jimin's eyes flickered between each of yoongi's.

"why do you keep asking me these questions?" jimin asked. add confusion to the list of things that look pretty on jimin.

"do you trust him, jimin?" yoongi asked bitterly.

being bitter-sweet was the one way to hurt jimin in this situation. that isn't what yoongi wanted, but it's what happened.

"a lot, why?" jimin stood up.

"i need you to watch something," yoongi said. so much was running through his mind right now, but he knew that he had to tell jimin.

jimin made his way beside yoongi as the older pulled up camera footage.

jimin looked at the date. it was from almost three weeks ago.

yoongi knew what had happened. jeongguk had cheated with taehyung, and then had an argument with yoongi. it was just waiting to be seen by jimin.

yoongi watched jimins face as he had to sit through the painful nine minutes of taehyung and jeongguk fooling around. they didn't go far, but it was still cheating. then, as yoongi burst into the room, yelling at jeongguk.

tears began streaming down jimins face as he listened to what jeongguk said. as he listened to what yoongi said.

he felt touched that yoongi said such sweet things, sad that jeongguk had used him and toyed with him and his friends, and angry that yoongi knew.

once it was finished, jimin was vigorously wiping away tears, sniffling, and shaking. he had fallen so hard for jeongguk, easily. he loved him to death, but he was just jeongguk's boytoy.

"you knew?" jimin asked, his voice shaky.

"yes," yoongi answered shortly.

"you knew, for three weeks, you knew he was just playing me. you knew he cheated on me, and you haven't said anything?" his voice was interrupted by sobs.

"i.. i'm sorry," yoongi was heartbroken just looking at jimin cry.

"you let him take my virginity, and you fucking knew?" he was yelling at this point.

"jimin, were you happy before this?" yoongi asked. jimin let out a few sobs before replying.

"yes, yoongi. i really was. i was so happy. why-"

"that's why, jimin. i loved seeing you so happy, and i didn't want to ruin that," yoongi said. jimin scoffed.

"so you're just going to justify the fact that you let me fall deeper and deeper in love with a man who just saw me as a doll to fuck with, and didn't tell me he was cheating on me?" jimin seemed to be spitting venom.

"what was i supposed to do, jimin?" yoongi stood up, raising his voice to mach jimins.

jimin cowered a bit. he was scared. that's not what yoongi wanted.

"i thought about it, day after fucking day. i thought about telling you. but i couldn't, jimin. you were so happy with him. you smiled every day because of him, and he knew that. i knew he was going to stay with you, loual or not. i couldn't let myself ruin that," yoongi said.

"you cant pull that. i could have avoided this if you would have just told me," jimin pleaded.

"jimin, you were already on your knees for him the moment he came to my office," yoongi said quietly.

"i wasnt."

"yes, you were. you know it. you loved him for two years. you didn't ever stop loving him," yoongi's heart just wrenched at his own sentences.

jimin could only continue to cry. why did he have to get fucked over so badly, twice?

"im sorry," jimin weeped. yoongi just stepped forward, hugging jimin closer. "for what?" he asked. he didn't know what jimin had to be sorry for.

"for trying to blame this on you. it's my fault for being so stupid and trusting him again," jimin's tears dampened yoongi's shirt.

"shut up," yoongi spit. jimin looked at him with wide, doe eyes.

"dont say that," yoongi was just angry that jeongguk made yoongi believe it was his fault he got his heart broken.

it was easy to be blinded by something so charming. it wasn't his fault. of course, he should've known better than to trust jeongguk after what he did; once a cheater always a cheater.

"but-"

"jimin, of course you shouldn't have trusted him. but it's his fault he didn't realize he was holding something so perfect. it was his fault he didn't realize you didn't deserve that. jiminie, this isn't your fault, beautiful. don't blame yourself for that dick's mistakes," yoongi said, his voice hushed as it made it's way into jimin's ear.

jimin just hugged him tighter. his sobs slowed, but there was still tears streaming down his face.

"i love you," jimin whimpered against his chest.

he really did. yoongi was the only friend he could ever ask for. if he didn't find love, he had yoongi. that's all he needed.

yoongi felt his own heart break at that.

"i love you too, 'min," he whispered into jimins hair.

all yoongi wanted was to put jimin on his desk and kiss him, to show him what it was like to have the lips of someone loyal against his own. he wanted jimin to be happy.

"i hate him so much," jimin said shakily. yoongi thought for a second.

"i know you do, beautiful. i do too."

of course it was a big step to be using those names on jimin, but he couldn't help. he was only telling the truth, after all.

i was tempted to make this all spicy and have jimin kiss him as an act of desperation because of heartbreak but i know thats what yall want and im here to make u guys suffer until the end, so nah.