fifty two ⇄ chapter seven (the honeymoon) m.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ fifty two ▄▀▄▀▄▀

"hey jimin," yoongi asks, beginning to unwind his arms from jimin. "yea?" he responds, shifting so he can lean on his arm and look at yoongi.

"im gonna go take a shower," yoongi  says, standing up.

"wanna take one together?" Jimin suggests, not knowing if really wants to cleanse himself or the fact that he knows showers between people who are attracted to each other usually leads to something more. yoongi smirks a little, holding a hand out to help jimin up.

"sure," he says, following jimin into the bathroom. he strips first and steps into the shower, turning the knob until it's just warm enough. he begins to let the water soak his body and hair, flipping it so it's not in his eyes.

he smiles as jimin gets in too, the shorter boy seemingly shy. he faces away from yoongi, hiding from him, but yoongi isn't having it. he turns around, wrapping his arms around his torso and putting his head on his shoulder.

he lets his hands roam Jimin's mostly dry body, his cold smooth hands gliding nicely along Jimin's toned abs. he feels every muscle, every dip, every evident bone. he presses his lips against the back of his neck, and small moans escape jimins mouth. yoongi can feel his dick hardening by the second. he realised jimin just has this affect on him naturally.

jimin spreads his fingers out against the wall, leaning forward and letting his head hang. yoongi lets his hands explore Jimin's body, travelling from his torso to his hip bones to his thighs, teasing jimin and avoiding any contact to his dick.

all jimin wants is for yoongi to be closer to him, to feel his entire body, to feel his warmth. he wants to be touched, he wants to feel loved. yoongi, he knows, would give it to him with ease.

yoongi presses farther against jimin, encasing him and mixing their warmth and breath. the humidity and steam from the shower adds a whole different aura.

his lips travel jimins neck, back, shoulderblade, in wet kisses, and small sounds escape both of their mouths. jimin lets his mouth hand open, clenching his eyes shut and letting himself enjoy the feeling yoongi makes him have.

yoongi rubs his hands against Jimin's soft skin, noticing how warm he feels. this boy will be the death of me.

unexpectedly, jimin turns around and switches them so jimins pinning yoongi against the wall, his backside getting wet instead. he kisses frantically at yoongis chest, travelling lower and lower until he's on his knees, directly in front of yoongi's dick. he takes his now fully hard dick in hand, looking up at yoongi. yoongi's lip is caught between his teeth, debating if he should just fuck jimin now or let him have his fun.

he can't even decide when jimin immediately takes his entire dick whole, his wet saliva lathering his dick. he begins bobbing his head, so slow it's almost painful for yoongi. yoongi's back arches in response to just wanting pleasure, but jimin isn't giving him enough, but he doesn't want to force him into it.

who knew jimin would be so good at giving head within his first few times.

but when yoongi lets his fists curl into Jimin's wet hair and the shorter moans around the base of his dick, he can't hold himself back anymore. he tightens his grip and begins to thrust, and he can feel his dick hitting the back of jimins throat. jimin becomes obedient, letting the older mouth-fuck him raw.

yoongi pulls out, quickly telling jimin to turn around and get on his hands and knees. he obeys, pressing his palms against the wet ground.

yoongi gets on his knees, enjoying the view. he'd seen so many pictures like this, of just people's asses ready to be fucked senseless, but nobody's could beat park jimins. he can't help but lean forward and lightly kiss his tailbone, satisfied with the light blush spreading across Jimin's face.