Prologue

(Y/N) POV

"Woah! I got the whole series now! I am going to do a marathon with my favorite drink and two boxes of pizza for only me!" I jumped excitedly. 

I didn't want to start the series until it was completely finished as I didn't want to wait for a week or more to find out what happens next. I wanted to watch the whole thing in one or three days during the summer, where no one can interrupt me, being that I am here alone. My parents went to Hawaii with my little sister, (S/N), without me but it was a win-win situation so I didn't care.

I put in the first season in from the case. I jumped onto my bed, snuggling with my fluffy blankets like a burrito and press play with the remote.

Timeskip

I was season three now. I kept nodding off into sleep then out. I decided to watch the rest after a good night's sleep or morning sleep, I should say since it was five in the morning and I started about eleven yesterday evening. Curse this human body! Making me go to sleep when I don't want to! I sighed in defeat, looking out my open window. The view of the stars was amazing and they seemed to shine more brightly tonight. I thought about what life would be for me in NinjaGo with the ninja, especially Lloyd. I thought during the series that Lloyd was cute and very admirable, even if he was technically a lego. And not real.....

Then suddenly, a shooting star appeared.

"Oh! I should make a wish!" I yelled, closing my eyes and took a deep breath.

I wish I can live in NinjaGo and be beside Lloyd on his journey.

After looking at the stars one last time, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Timeskip (again)

I was woken by a strange feeling in my body. I sat up to see my body covered by blinding yellow light. I was being transformed into a lego! My body was paralyzed as I watched. I was terrified. Was this even possible?! Why is this even happening!?

When my body completed transforming, I sat up. I looked my hands and moved it. It was very strange since it doesn't have fingers. I stood up from my bed and walked towards my body length mirror, stumbling a bit. I stared at my reflection, everything resembled a lego character. My (H/L) (H/C) was plastic stuck into place. My skin was (S/C), now yellow. My body, well, was a child's. I am sixteen! I was wearing an outfit like Mikasa's when she was younger but instead of a pink coat, it was yellow. I kept staring at myself, confused.

Suddenly, the mirror reflected a portal behind me with blue, red, aqua, white, black, and green mixing. I looked at in amazement, when a voice called out to me.

Are you willing to give up this life to live another in the world of Ninjago? Erasing all your previous memories to create new ones with the ninja?  Leaving all your loved ones behind and your existence erased from this world?

My wish is coming true!

"Yes. Absolutely!" I said with confidence and certainty. I turned to my picture of my family and I. I smiled. " I love you, (S/N), mom and dad. I wish you a wonderful life." I walked towards the portal and jumped in. I blacked out the moment I went in.

Timeskip (again!?)

I woke up in an alley of a village. I saw people walking by, minding their own business in their daily lives. Some talking among themselves, selling or trading, or just strolling. 

What happened?

All I can remember that my name is (Y/N) and I am ten years old. 

More importantly, where am I?!