Pirates VS Ninjas

3rd POV

-Flashback-

In the middle of the fogy sea, a ship was sailing to the unknown, no civilization was seen just the ocean to the far horizon.

Narrator: Two hundred years ago.

On the ship, pirates were minding there own business, the Captain was writing in his journal. He wore his pirate clothes, a key on his neck, a eye patch covering his right eye, and the typical pirate captain hat.

Soto: We have spent months searching for this fabled Island of Darkness, but all eyes have seen is ocean.

The ship rocked side to side, moving the objects in the room, especial the skull on his desk.

Soto: I fear my crew has given up, but I hold out hope that it exists. Captain Soto.

Soto closed his journal and put it in a secret container withing his desk, leaving the cabin. He went on the deck, where his crew was entertaining themselves with music and dancing.

Crew: Hardy, hardy, hardy ho.

Soto: This is no time for fooling around. Who's steering the ship?

Crew member: Don't worry, captain. No-Eye Pete is behind the wheel.

Soto: No! Not No-Eye Pete?

Captain Soto looked above at the back and heard a parrot giving directions.

Parrot: Awk! Left. No, other left!

Soto shook his head and looked ahead.

Crew member: The Island of Darkness?

Soto pushed No-Eye Pete aside, taking charge of the ship.

Soto: No, you fool. He's steering us back into Ninjago. All hands on deck!

The crew member got into their positions and moving about to help avoid collision with the land. But they were too late, the rock was too near to avoid.

Soto: Brace for impact!

The ship hit the rock as the thunder roared and sank to the bottom.

-Flashback end-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We are in the apartment, finally training. Lloyd was doing punching exercises with Kai by punching the oven mitts on his hands. I was with Zane, who was wearing a pink apron, doing some yoga to increase my flexibility. While doing a handstand, I glanced over at Lloyd to see his progress.

Kai: Good, keep it up.

Lloyd: Fists of fury! Unh! You can't see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!

Kai: Save the gloating. It can be used against you by your enemy.

Lloyd waved him off and pointed at me with his thumb, still looking at him.

Lloyd: Oh, please! We're ready to face whatever you throw at us.

I quickly shook my head, eyes full of nervousness. Lloyd kicks Kai's mitten cover hand, which made the red ninja stumble backwards into the pans that were hung behind him.

Kai: Whoa, grasshopper.You're not even ready to face my pinky toe.

I got out of my hand stand and saw Sensei behind Lloyd, drinking tea.