Never Trust A Snake

3rd POV

It was the middle of nowhere. Not a single soul to be seen. The only things you can see was a road, electricity poles with birds sitting on the wires, and the endless view of sand. A falcon swoops in towards the birds, which scared them and flew away. As the falcon sits down on the wire, it snaps his head to a direction.

Falcon: Wake up, Zane. I know where you come from.

Zane abruptly wakes up, gasping and grunting as he sits up. He stands up from his bed and hears the falcon's cry. He walks up to the window and sees it. He smiles and makes his way to the control room and sees Sensei reading the newspaper.

Zane: The hunt starts early today.

Sensei: A watchful eye never sleeps.

Nya: As long as Lloyd and the Serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe.

Zane: Where are the others?

Sensei: Training on the upper deck.

Zane makes his way to the upper deck to see that no one is there. He hears the falcon cry again. He looks up at it.

Zane: You were in my dream, little friend. Last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune. What reason have you returned?

The falcon flies away and Zane chases after the animal. He was confused and looked over the railing.

He didn't know that an evil presence was behind him, breathing heavily. But he notices as the dark figure gets closer to him.

Zane: Lord Garmadon.

Zane turns around to see the dark lord.

Zane: But you were banished.

Lord Garmadon: Only to return for the weapons of Spinjitsu.

Lord Garmadon pulls out two swords from his back.

Lord Garmadon: Soon I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image.

Lord Garmadon makes his first attack, swinging his swords at Zane. Luckily, Zane dodges it and jumps over the dark lord as he pulls out his shurikens. Once Zane lands, he gets into his fighting stance.

Lord Garmadon: Give me your Shurikens of Ice.

Zane: You'll have to take them from me. Ninja, go!

Zane uses his Spinjitsu but Lord Garmadon grabs him by the collar of his shirt, stopping his attack. Lord Garmadon throws Zane across the upper deck.

Lord Garmadon: So be it.

Lord Garmadon cuts the rope that was holding a chest above Zane with one of his swords. The chest began to fall towards Zane.

Suddenly, the Green Ninja stopped the fall of the chest and tossed it to the side. Then, the Yellow Ninja jumped down beside the Green Ninja. Zane was amazed at the Ninjas before him.

Zane: The Green and Yellow Ninja. The legends are true.

Zane switches his focus on Lord Garmadon. The Green and Yellow Ninja began their battle with the dark lord.

Lord Garmadon jumps down towards the two and makes his first attack. He tries to stab the two but they jumped onto his swords. Lord Garmadon spins around to get them off, which they did to the pole. They swung on it and jumped back to their feet. Lord Garmadon throws his swords at the two. They ducked on time missing the deadly blow.

They used their Spinjitsu, showing the brightening glow of green and yellow. They stooped as Lord Garmadon jumped to where they were, throwing punches. The Yellow Ninja punched him square in the face twice before he grabbed the ninja. Lord Garmadon kicks the ninja. The yellow ninja jumps up and tries to kick him in the head but misses. When Lord Garmadon had his head down, the yellow ninja took this opportunity to kick him once again, in the face. The dark lord tumbles and the Green Ninja jumps over the two. The Green Ninja takes out the Nunchucks of Lightning. As the dark lord grabs his sword and charges, the Green Ninja smacks him the nunchucks. Lord Garmadon screamed falling off of the ship. The Yellow Ninja jumps beside the Green Ninja.