Rise of the Great Devourer

Sensei's POV

A lightning storm was among us as we made our way to Torchfire mountain. I was in my room, meditating the future of this quest with incense. In the smoke, I saw my students surrounded by the Serpentine, ready to fight. Then, I saw Pythor and I face to face. The both of us heard a roar. I let out a gasp and turned around, revealing the Great Devourer. There was nothing else but darkness. I snapped back into reality with a gasp. 

(Y/N)'s POV

Nya, Kai, Jay and I were at the dining room. I was eating a sandwich with Jay, as he, Nya, and Kai were discussing about the Fangblades. I decided to ask a question.

Me: Why is it Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades? 

Kai looks at me.

Kai: Because the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong, they can only break down in extraordinary heat. 

Jay: (Y/N), can you pass me the salt, please?

I smile brightly at him.

Me: Of course!

I was about to grab it but there was a bump and the ship tilted to the side slightly, making the salt slide to Jay.

Jay: Thank you though, (Y/N).

Jay rubs my head, I giggled. Then, Cole opened the door looking sick. 

Cole: Please. No one talk about food. 

Thunder was heard as the ship kept tilting side to side, making Cole loosing his balance but he grabs onto the door. 

Cole: How much longer until we get there? 

Jay: Not long. Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like to join (Y/N) and I with a mucous salt sandwich? 

Cole turned even more green, he covers his mouth and leaves. 

Jay: Ha,ha, speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja. I could see (Y/N) as the Yellow but Lloyd as the Green Ninja? Didn't see that one coming. 

Jay pats my head again. I smiled at him. 

Nya: I know. He was such a brat at first, it's hard to believe he's gonna become one of the greatest ninja that ever lived. 

Kai clears his throat.

Kai: (Y/N), do you know where that little runt is at? You're usually with him.

Me: I don't know. He told me, he had to do something.

I continued eating my sandwich, thinking.

'Where is he?'

Lloyd's POV

I was in a training room, practicing my ninja moves. The training course was activates as I began to speak with a western accent.

Me: Serpentine, it's time I spinjitsu you back into the filthy holes you came from. 

I leaped forward, dodging the first.

Me: Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go!

I spinned around, trying to do Spinjitsu but I tumbled onto the other course, getting hit. Then, I fell and Pythor appeared in front of me. Pythor laughs and turns invisible again. I scooted away, pulling my ninja mask down and still hearing his laugh.

Pythor: What a joke. 

I was lifted up as I tried to fight back.

Pythor: You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams.