The Green and Yellow Ninja

3rd POV

In the middle of the night on the bounty, someone was sneaking into the cabinet with the Green and Yellow Ninja suits. They opened it, looked if anyone was coming, and took them. The suits were on the floor. Cole came into view. He held his scythe, attacking a Serpentine. The person stood in front of the mirror with the Green Ninja suit on. Jay had his nun-chucks and attacked the Serpentine. The person was doing moves in the room.

???: Woo-hoo!

Zane threw his shurikens at the Serpentine, freezing him. The person finished his fighting moves. Suddenly, a light shown on the Ninjas with Nya behind it.

Nya: Good training. Your powers are getting stronger. But where's Kai?

Kai was now wearing the Yellow Ninja's suit in front of the mirror.

Kai: Fire! Unlock fire! Uh, fire go! Shoot flames! Oh, come on. Everyone else can do it. So can you. Bring Heat!

Kai did a backflip and began to do push ups with one hand. He looked at the mirror again and saw his team mates behind him, laughing.

Cole: Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase "fire dork" maybe it might work.

Kai: How long have you all been watching?

Jay: The Yellow Ninja suit, that's awesome! You also have the Green Ninja suit!

Kai: Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei and then I found these.

Zane: But you know only they is fortold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green and Yellow Ninja and only they should wear the Green and Yellow Ninja outfits. So Sensei would most likely be very--

Kai: I know, I know. But I thought if I just tried them on, it might help me see my true potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back.

I heard the door open.

Sensei: Hello? I'm home.

Jay, Cole, and Zane: Sensei!

Kai gasps, looking at the outfit he is wearing. He hides behind the room divider.

The rest of the Ninja ran outside to meet Sensei and Nya.

Sensei: Ah. It's so good to be home.

Zane: So glad you're back.

Cole: Did you bring us anything?

Jay: Oh, Sensei, have you missed a lot. Zane's a nindroid, Nya's the mysterious Samurai, Cole's a dancer--

Sensei: Zane is a what?

Zane: You've been gone for a while. We'll catch up later. But you should know, all of us except Kai have discovered our true potential.

Sensei: Have you now? Where is Kai?

Kai came running to the entrance, panting.

Kai: Right here. So glad you're back safe.

Dark arms appeared behind Sensei, stretched out. Then, Lord Garmadon came from behind Sensei.

Kai: Aah, Sensei! Behind you!

Everything became slow motion. Kai jumps in the air, drawing his sword, ready to attack Lord Garmadon. Jay and Cole stood confused yet shocked. Zane jumped in front of Sensei.

Zane: Sensei!

Kai attacks Lord Garmadon but Garmadon fell, barely missing the attack. While Zane landed on Sensei. Everything was at it's pace now. Kai jumps at Lord Garmadon again.