~Special Episode: Womanhood~

(Y/N)'s POV

It was the morning after Lloyd and I turned into adults. I was sleeping by myself in my room since apparently Lloyd and I can't sleep in the same bed anymore which meant I had my own room while Lloyd was with the other guys. It was peaceful until I felt my stomach hurting. I groaned and held my stomach tightly. It got worse so I decided to go to the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom then I felt like going to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and pulled down my underwear and pants. What I saw was horrifying. There was blood everywhere! I screamed with my eyes wide open.

Me: LLOYD!!!!!

In even less than a second, I heard a banging from the door.

Lloyd: ARE YOU OKAY!! WHAT'S WRONG?

Me: THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE! I THINK I AM GOING TO DIE FROM BLOOD LOST!

Lloyd: What happened?!

Me: I was sleeping but my stomach started to hurt and I went to the bathroom. Once I pulled down my underwear and pants, there was blood everywhere! Am I going to die?

Lloyd: Of course not! You're not going to die! L-let me g-get the others!

Me: HURRY!

I was crying and sobbing.

Me: I don't want to leave Lloyd....

Lloyd's POV

I ran to the deck where everyone were in a rush. They saw me and gave me a confused look. I panted and looked at them in horror.

Me: (Y/N) is bleeding in the bathroom!

All: What!

Nya: What happened?

Me: She said she was having stomach aches and she went to the bathroom then she had blood on her underwear and pants!

Nya, the guys, and Sensei started to laugh.

Me: You think this is a laughing matter! (Y/N) can be dying right now! You know what! I will take her to the hospital!

I ran to the bathroom with the others behind.

Nya: L-loyd! W-wait!

I was about to open the door when I was tackled by Kai to the ground. I struggled under his grasp.

Me: Let go! I have to save her!

Nya: You boys take him to your room and I will take care of (Y/N).

Me: No! I am not leaving her!

The guys were trying to drag me but I was holding onto the corner, not daring to let go. I digging my nails to the wall as I tried to kick them off of me. But two of them grabbed each of my legs, making it difficult. Nya shook her head and knocked on the door.

Nya: (Y/N)? Can I come in?

(Y/N): YES! Where's Lloyd?

Me: I am coming!

I got the guys off of me and I opened the door to go inside when Nya pushed me out.

Nya: Stay out! She'll be fine! I got this. Lloyd, she'll be okay.

Me: Okay, but I am not leaving this spot!

Nya sighed.

Nya: Okay, stay here and we'll come out shortly.

Me: Okay.

(Y/N)'s POV

Nya walked back in and smiled at me in comfort. She wiped my tears away with her hand. I sniffled.