The Art of the Silent Fist

A/N

I am sorry for such a late update! To be honest, I lost inspiration on this and my mind drifted on another book I wanted to start on, but that doesn't mean I will discontinue this series! I still have ideas on where this book can do and I intend to finish it! The book will just have slow updates so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thanks for waiting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Destruction reigned over New Ninjago City. Silence filled the air as the streets were empty, not showing signs of any life form. Soon, a man was spotted running towards a vending machine in a hurry. He puts a coin into the machine, looking around frantically until the machine gave him his drink. He smiles that falters when he tries taking the drink unsuccessfully, grunting. A vehicles flied up to him scanning him, startling him. He gasped and ran into the alleyways.

Copter: Section 17 clear. Continuing search for ninja.

In the Cyborg Industries Headquarters, Pixal worked programming a machine.

Pixal: Initializing power transference extracting golden and yellow power. 

She pushed a button, turning on the machine as Lloyd's golden powers spiraled around a mech-suit. A coffin-like box raised from the ground and opened.

Pixal: Standby for physical somatic download. 

Pixal presses another button that started electrifying the box. It crackled, showing a faint body figure inside with purple glowing eyes.

Overlord: Yes. Yes!

Suddenly, the machine stopped causing the Overlord to grow angry.

Overlord: It's not enough! I only don't need more of the boy's powers, I need Aja's powers too if I'm ever to be freed of this digital prison!

The Overlord's orb flew behind the panel into Cyborg's spider legs, crawling onto the panel. His wicked eyes displayed on the TV while Cyborg was unconscious. 

Overlord: I'm fed up with pathetic mortal bodies...I want my own back. Find me more power! Find me the Golden and Yellow Ninja!

Pixal: By my computation, your primary duty should be finding the Techno Blades. They are the only thing that can--

Overlord: Those Ninja don't even know what they already possess. I want the Golden and Yellow ones. 

Pixal turned back around to the computer, typing in to the surveillance.

Pixal: Nindroids have no current visual on them. 

Overlord: They just don't know where to look. 

The two turned towards Sensei Wu, who was tied up on a metal table with something attached to his head. 

Sensei Wu: I'll never tell you where they're hiding. 

Overlord: You might not but your memories will. 

The Overlord had a laser point at Sensei Wu's forehead as Sensei Wu chuckled at the feeling. 

Sensei Wu: It tickles.

Overlord: It's only a matter of time until your mind tells me everything. 

Sensei Wu: Never!

The screen behind him displayed his memories since the very beginning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV