The Snake King

3rd POV

In the middle of the desert, Pythor is digging with Skale's help. Skales was emptying a bucket of sand out of the hole. 

Skales: We are wassting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but ssand and dussst. 

Pythor: Keep digging. The Lost City of Ouroboros is under us. I know it. 

Skales: Oh, face it, your firssst attempt to unite the tribess failed, and now you have losst your flock, you've become desssperate. 

Pythor: I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together, so that we can unleash the Great Devourer. 

Skales: You put too much faith in legendss. Bessidesss, all the Sserpentine know isss to be at war with one another.  

Pythor continues to dig when he hit something. He smiles and gasps, finding a lever. He laughs his sinister laugh as Skales stood by him.

Pythor: Skales, I believe we've found it.

Pythor pulls the lever and the ground begins to rumble. The sand was disappearing as the lost city began to rise out of the sand. Skales looked around in shock while Pythor was smirking. They stood in the arena. 

Pythor: I present to you the city formally known as the Lost City of Ouroboros. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

It was morning time as we sat at the dining room table listening to Lloyd's plan to defeat the Serpentine. I sat by Lloyd, as always, while Kai sat on the other side of Lloyd with Nya. Zane, Cole, and Jay sat on the other side of the table.

Lloyd: First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him. 

Cole: Too late, he's already hypnotized you, and now you're under his control. 

Zane: Or he's already put you in a squeeze. 

Kai: Or spit on you with his hallucinatory spit. Trust me, bad stuff. 

Lloyd: Ah, uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine, if you don't know what kind they are?

Sensei: Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost. 

Jay: Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it.  Pythor stole it. 

Sensei: Whatever the case, without it, I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may prevented them in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger. 

Cole: Don't worry. I've almost reached my full potential and when I become the Green or Yellow Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute. 

Kai: You're gonna be the Green or Yellow Ninja? Ha-ha! Don't make me laugh.

I sensed the tension in the air. 

'Why is the Green and Yellow Ninja so important?'

Zane: I thought it was decided that Kai and I were destined to become the Green and Yellow Ninja.

Jay: Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is you're weird.

The Ninja began to argue. I looked at Nya, confused. She glanced at me and shrugged. Lloyd stood up and headed towards Sensei.

Lloyd: Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?

Sensei: Your new uniforms. 

He opened the box and handed them out to the Ninja. The were in awe and complimented their design and structure.