Rise of the Snakes

(Y/N) POV

I stood up, dusting the dirt off my clothes. I looked around for anyone, who might tell me where I am. I saw a man selling vegetables from his cart. The man wore a straw hat, a grey shirt, and blank plants. He had black hair slightly showing from his hat and seemed to be in his late thirties. I walked up to the man.

"Umm.....Sir, do you know where I am?" I asked politely but shyly as I held my head low, taking interest in the ground,

The man looked at me with a smile.

"You are in Jamanakai Village, little one."

"Oh, thank you!" I smiled back. I was happy to find out at least where I am. The village was medium sized, on a mountain with snow covering it, very traditional which I like, and really peaceful.

I decided to walk around. As I wondered, I saw two kids my age run past me. I looked back quickly to find them run up to their parents, holding their hands as they walk away. I smiled at the cute scene but it didn't last long. I frowned and walked away.

I felt alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sensei Wu's POV

I was in my room, mediating but I couldn't help listening to my students making noises. I couldn't focus so I decided to check up on them.

I opened the doors to find that they are not in the training ground, working on their abilities.

Where could they be?

I continued to hear them and followed the noise. I walk towards the source to find that they were playing video games. While they were putting all their energy and focus on the game, I snuck towards the outlet. They were about to do something, I unplugged it. As the screen turned black, they groaned.

"What happened!?" Jay asked.

"It took us three hours to get there!" Cole claimed.

"Why would you do that? Why?" Jay asked, angry.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex, doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of Spinjitsu." I said with seriousness.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace." Zane exclaimed calmly.

" Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do."

These students of mine do not understand that they must train to be ready for any possible attack.

Cole laid back with his arms behind his head and said, "We can train tomorrow."

I looked at all of them. "Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today." I said, trying to reason with them as my disciplinary eyes softened.

"Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case..." Cole said as he held a piece of pizza, looking at it.

When he was about to put it in his mouth, I kicked it.

"Ow!"

"No pizza for you!" I said, sternly. "In order to reach your full potential, you must train."

"Um, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane." Kai exclaimed.

I sighed and shook my head. " Oh. You four have merely scratched the surface to your full potential. There are still so many secrets, you have yet to unlock." They were all sitting down bored, not paying attention to my lecture. "You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold."