Rise of the Spinjitsu Masters

3rd POV

The streets of Ninjago City is empty. There was no one in sight and no sound was heard but the gust of wind. Then, dark clouds covered the once bright blue sky over the city and black mists came down, attaching to the light poles gathering electricity.

Dareth kicked out the tied up General Kozu out the dojo through the door. Everyone was behind him. Jay's parents, the kids from Darkley's, Cole's dad, and Dareth's students as they walked out to see the sky.

Dareth: Heh, I told you they'd do it. Ooh. 

They saw a vortex forming in the sky.

Edna: Ooh. Is it the ninja?

Lou: It must be. 

Boy: The ninja have won?

Lou: Ha-ha. We're saved!

Brad: About time.

Lou: Now to get this place back in order. 

But General Kozu started laughing, looking at the sky. Everyone frowned at the action, now getting a bad feeling. Light illuminated from the vortex.

Dareth: What the--

The light went down on the street, making the people gasp. The Overlord appeared on the Garmatron. 

Dareth: What is that?

Everyone screamed, running away but Dareth walked towards it as if to block it's path on the street. 

Dareth: Oh.

The Overlord chuckled lowly as they had a stare down. 

Dareth: All right. You will have until the count of three to leave here before I unleash the power of one: Hee-yah! The dragon. 

He flapped his arms like wings.

Dareth: Two: Penguin.

Dareth wattled and made a noise. The Overlord had enough and pressed a button. It aimed the two guns are Dareth, making him scared.

Dareth: Two and a half--

Overlord: Three. 

He pressed the big button, shooting the Dark Matter at Dareth of which he dodged, screaming. Dareth looked at the Dark Matter and laughed.

Dareth: Ha-ha. You missed.

The gun was aimed at him again.

Dareth: Oh, no. 

More dark matter was shot at him and he started to run away.

Dareth: Aah! Aah!

Dareth ran to the corner as the Overlord laughed with Dark Nya behind him.

Dareth: We shall meet again. This I swear!

A final shot hit the wall and Dareth ran away from the scene. 

Dareth: Where are those ninja?

The Overlord started to shot everything with Dark Matter with the Stone Army marching behind. As the Overlord laughed, wings sprouted from his back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I just finished healing Lloyd's leg, sitting in front of the water slightly away from the rest. 

Lloyd: Thanks (Y/N). I feel much better. 

Lloyd smiled at me, wiggling his leg. My ability of healing takes a lot of my energy, especially for worse wounds. I smiled back tiredly. Lloyd saw this and waved me over to him. I sat next to Lloyd, looking over the horizon where they saw the dark clouds over Ninjago. Lloyd put his hand on my head and placed it on his shoulder. We sat in silence, taking in each other's presence in comfort for a while.