~Special Episode: Christmas~

3rd POV

It was softly snowing outside and everyone was in the Bounty, preparing the Christmas party that'll take place tonight. Nya, Zane, Kai and (Y/N) was decorating the control room while Sensei was drinking his tea at the watching as Cole was cooking dinner with Jay.

(Y/N) handed Nya the other end of the holiday streamer. Nya gave her an appreciative smile and (Y/N) went to decorate the table, setting up the candles and the cloths, and such.

Nya: Hey, (Y/N). Do you know where Lloyd is at?

(Y/N) shook her head.

(Y/N): I do not.

Sensei: He should be here helping with the preparations.

Kai was decorating the doing the finishing touches on the Christmas tree with Zane. Zane was lifting Kai up, who was putting the star on top of the tree. 

Kai: It's kind of weird, I would've expected Lloyd to be pulling tricks on us right now but there hasn't been anything. I feel like we have to keep our guard up. He must be planning something big.

Zane: I think you're being paranoid Kai. 

(Y/N) giggled but wondered where he was as she stared out of the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd's POV

I was looking through the stores, trying to find the perfect gift for (Y/N).

Me: What should I get for (Y/N)? This is our first Christmas together and I want to make it memorable for her, showing her how grateful I am that she's in my life.

I thought about things that she'll like but nothing came to mind. 

Lloyd: Ghosts and snakes were definitely out of the question, not that I was going to give her that in the first place. 

I pondered and pondered, walking. I glanced at every window display, showing many options for gifts but not of them stand out. I frowned and hung my head low, warming my mitten hands up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay's POV

Cole and I were in the kitchen, cooking dinner. Zane should be the one cooking but Cole had to insisted....actually begged....to cook the dinner, and the team nominated me to watch over them. Why they did that? I don't know but I know that they made the best decision! 

We were cooking the typical Christmas dinner. I was cooking the turkey, smashed potatoes, and the green beans. Cole had the ham, the stuffing, the blueberry pie, and the porridge. 

I was humming to Hark! The Angels Sing while stirring the smash potatoes when I heard the phone go off.

Me: I'll go get it!

I went to the phone and answered it.

Me: Hello?

Lloyd[on phone]: Hey, Jay. Ummm......What kind of gift do you give a girl for Christmas?

I knew exactly who the gift as for and leaned against the counter, smirking.

Jay: Well, Lloyd, women would possibly want flowers, a greeting card, and some chocolates with a teddy bear just like on Valentines Day but (Y/N) would want something that came straight from your heart, whether it may be huge, expensive or small, handmade. It doesn't matter as long it's from you, she'll love it.

Lloyd[on phone]: H-how d-did you know it's for (Y/N)?

Jay: It's pretty obvious. The only girls that you truly interacted with was Nya and (Y/N). Plus, you just have that special bond, anyone can see that.