Double Trouble

(Y/N)'s POV

Lloyd was practicing his powers with a light bulb at the dojo, trying to light it up without breaking it.  I was sitting on the floor watching since I had to do separate training with Sensei but Sensei said that he needed to research more about my ability in the scrolls about the prophecy. Jay walked up behind Lloyd, seeing that he was having a difficult time concentrating.

Jay: Focus, Lloyd. Control the power inside you.When you feel a surge welling up...harness it.

Lloyd: I understand. I am in control...

Lloyd tightened his grip on the bulb and stared at it intensely. The bulb began to light up slowly.

Jay: Come on, Lloyd. You can do it.

The electricity was going on and off but it then broke.

Lloyd: Argh! Stupid light bulb! You're putting too much pressure on me. Let me have one more try. 

Kai: Sorry, Lloyd, that was the last light bulb.

Lloyd looks down at the dozen broken light bulbs from his previous attempts. I frown at his defeated yet still had determination in his eyes.

Cole: Clean up, Lloyd. We'll continue training tomorrow.

Cole hands Lloyd a broom, Lloyd goes over to the punching bag and starts hitting it.

Jay sighed. I got up from sitting and went over them, watching Lloyd but listened to their conversation.

Jay: What am I doing wrong, Sensei Wu? I can't seem to teach him to control his power. 

Lloyd got knocked down by the punching bad.

Lloyd: You dare to defy the Green Ninja!

Sensei: Patience, Jay. Sometimes the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, and that's especially true of Lloyd. Remember where he came from.

The two walked away but I listened closely.

Sensei: He's the son of Lord Garmadon. It's going to take time for him to embrace the light.

I glanced at Lloyd and saw him still fighting the punching bag. A door opened and I turned to the source. Nya came in.

Nya: Hey, guys.

All: Hey, Nya.

Nya walked up to Jay.

Nya: Hey, Jay, wanna come by the auto body shop later?

I watched the interaction closely while the other three were talking. I saw Nya holding something behind her back.

Jay: Uh, the auto body shop?

Nya: Yeah, I got a part-time job. Thought I could fix the Ultra Sonic Radar in my off time. Maybe if you come over, I can show you what I've been working on.

Jay: Ah, sure! What you got there?

Nya took the letter from behind her back and showed it to Sensei and Jay.

Nya: Oh, um, this letter came for Lloyd.

Sensei took the letter and read it.

Sensei: Hm. It's from Lloyd's old school.

The three walked up to them. I stayed behind, starting to help Lloyd clean but listened in. 

Cole: The Darkly School for Bad Boys?

Sensei: Formerly bad boys.Since the last time we were there, they've change to the Darkly School for Great Children.

Kai: Wait, they've turned good?