A/N

Hello! I am sorry if you were expecting an update. Everything has just been so busy and hectic especially with the Coronavirus emergency. I just haven't found the time to invest my concentration and creativity into this because there's so many ideas for this book. Then, I'm also am lacking the inspiration for it, but that doesn't mean I'm ending it. It will be completed I swear- even if it takes years!

I have been thinking about my writing format nowadays. How do you guys like the script-like format? Do you prefer that or just regular format? I don't know if I should edit everything into one format or just wait until the series is done. What do you guys think? Also, there will be an update or two this week. That's a guarantee! I am also thinking of doing the Lego Ninjago Movie too.

I just want to thank you guys for your patience so much! I really appreciate you guys reading my story and commenting very amusing things. It brightens my day because I end up laughing. If you guys need anything clarified in the story and about your relationship with Lloyd, please do not hesitate to ask because I will make an author's note to address it.

I recommend this website to learn more about this pandemic: www.CDC.org. Stay healthy and safe, and most of all, stay calm! If anyone is dealing with it now, I hope for your recovery and give best wishes for positive things to shine through!

Bye Bye~~