Return of the Overlord

3rd POV

Overlord: Behold, my final gift to you: Garmatron!

The vehicle rolled forward, revealing it's cannon.

Lord Garmadon: It's....It's beautiful. 

Two warriors ran behind Lord Garmadon with Nya in their graps as she struggles.

General Kozu: We've retrieved your helmet, and a prisoner, my Dark Lord. 

Nya: You'll never get away with this! My friends will put a stop to you....

Lord Garmadon chuckles at the sights as Nya continues to struggle. He laughs walking towards her. 

Lord Garmadon: Red doesn't seem to be your color. I think it's time we try on a darker shade. 

Lord Garmadon put an apple in Nya's mouth. 

Lord Garmadon: Hand me the dark matter. 

A warrior held a crate with dark matter walking behind Nya.

Lord Garmadon: I believe we've found our first test subject. 

The warriors turned her around and leaned her forward towards the dark matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We were sneaking our way through the jungle with Sensei leading the way as we heard the horn going off still. We made it back to Zane's dad and he looked at us alarmed.

Zane's Dad: What was that sound? The horns?

Sensei: The Celestial Clock has reached zero. Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational, and the final battle between good and evil has all but begun. 

I found interest in the ground, staring at it with sorrow but Lloyd held his hand in mine in comfort. She looked up at him to see him giving her a small smile, which she returned. 

Misako: Now Lloyd and (Y/N) must face Garmadon. 

Zane's Dad: Where's Nya?

Jay frowned and Kai laid his hand on his shoulder.

Sensei: She's been taken by the Overlord, but we'll get her back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself. 

Jay: Who cares about Ninjago? Nya was my--Uh, my....Uh, you know

Kai: And she is my sister. I know her being captured is tough, but she's tougher. Tougher than most of us.  We'll see her again. 

Sensei: Lloyd, your focus gives strength to invoking the Power of the Golden Dragon. (Y/N), you need to use your powers as you must have gain something from the temple of light. You two cannot loose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders. 

Lloyd: But, sensei, you saw what happened when I tried to face my father. I...froze. I can't fight him. 

Sensei: You must, it is written in the scrolls. 

That kind of startled me and I nodded. Misako walked up to the two, laying her hand on Lloyd's shoulder.

Misako: Remember, your father is just as scared as you are. However, he will possible strike (Y/N) first.

Sensei: The battle will be decided by who is willing to fight. 

I squeezed Lloyd's hand. 

Me: We can do this together, Lloyd.