The Stone Army

3rd POV

At the city of Ouroboros, the Serpentine were at the arena, watching as two of their own dueled, cheering. Suddenly, a helicopter landed inside the arena.  A serpentien soldier had a black carpet laid out and assembled a chair and umbrella at the end but not forgetting the drink with a minature umbrella. 

Serpentine Soldier: All ready!

Lord Garmadon stepped out of the helicopter, walking to his chair, sat down, and started to drink. 

Lord Garmadon: It's so bright. I never understand how your kind can live in such heat. 

The Serpentine Generals slithered towards him.

Constrictai General: Lord Garmadon, what brings you to our humble dwelling?

Lord Garmadon: The Ninja may have destroyed my Mega-Weapon, but I have an ingenious new plan. 

Skales began to whisper to the Constrictai General.

Skales: Are we ssstill allowing him to be in charge of ussss?

Lord Garmadon: Earlier, when the Pirates mutinied our ship and locked us in the brig, Captain Soto's journal mentioned they had been looking for a fabled dark island created out of evil itself. Once we find it, its concentrated dark powers will help me, I mean, us! We could rule Ninjago together!

Skales: Oh, pleassse. You're having usss chasse after fairy taless now?

Lord Garmadon: Not fairy tales, but a real place that existed long before any of us were around.  A place full of untold power. 

Constrictai General: "Untold power"? Count me in. 

Lord Garmadon: A place dripping with evil. 

Constrictai General: Evil. Sounds nice!

Lord Garmadon: I'm looking for a few brave snakes. Who'll join me?

All: Aye!

Skales face-palmed his face in disappointment. They went inside the helicopter, flying into the direction of the sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I was already up for sunrise exercise before the boys and flying the dragon around, thinking of what life is going to throw at me now since I'm now grown. I remembered how I started when I lost my memory. I was a shy, very timid, and scared little girl then now since I've grown, I am more capable of things for the greater good. I am still afraid but I know that I'll make it through. I am not alone, after all, I have Lloyd and everyone else to be there for me. I looked at the sunrise and took a deep breath, breathing in the fresh cold air.

Me: I think we should head back now, huh?

The dragon roared in response. I smiled and headed back to the apartments. When I was landing, I saw the guys on the roof.

Lloyd: Good morning, (Y/N). Took the dragon for a ride?

I nodded, smiling at him. 

Me: I was refreshing, a great way to start the day.

Lloyd: Well, now for the bad part....

I raised an eyebrow at him.

Lloyd: We have to clean the dragon's mess.

I nodded, grabbing the bag and goggles, he was holding out to me. I put the goggles on my head and picked up half of mess while Lloyd did the rest. I plugged my nose as Lloyd and I held the stinky bags up with flies flying around them.