The Last Voyage

3rd POV

Sensei and Zane was on a rock in the desert by the sea, Sensei looking into a telescope and Zane using his robot vision to see the Dark Island that appeared.

Zane: Most peculiar. Yesterday there was just ocean, but now there is an island. 

Sensei: The Dark Island, Zane. And what I find more peculiar is after Ninjago City was attacked by the Stone Army, today they have vanished. (Y/N) also saw my brother on that island with a helmet so I expect that this is his doing.

Zane: Why would they be on the Dark Island?

Sensei: I do not know. 

Zane: Perhaps my falcon can have a look. 

Zane lifted his falcon into the air and the bird flew into the direction of the island.

(Y/N)'s POV

We were trying to fix up the Bounty from all the damages the Stone Army caused when we were evacuating people from Ninjago City. I was right next to Nya when we saw Jay trying to fix a pipe but it squirted oil at him.

Jay: Useless pile of junk!

Nya: It's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port booster's are shot from the strain. 

We turned to the other guys that were trying to fix the wing.

Nya: Oh, sorry guys, she's not getting airborne anytime soon. 

Cole: So if the Stone Army attacks again, we're sitting ducks. 

Jay: Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. 

Kai: Weren't you listening? We just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ah, I hate feeling hopeless. 

I looked over to see Sensei and Zane returning from wherever they went. 

Sensei: We mustn't give up hope, Kai. 

Lloyd: But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all mine and (Y/N)'s powers could do was slow them down. 

Misako: That's not entirely true.

Misako came up to us, holding scrolls.

Misako: There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls. 

Lloyd and I looked at each other before looking at everyone else. Misako waved her hand for us to follow her. We did, following her to the control room. I stood by Lloyd as Misako sat down and unrolled the scroll.

Misako: The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies within the Green and Yellow Ninja. 

Me: We tried.

Lloyd: Yeah, we gave them everything we had. 

Misako: Yes, but you are stronger than you think. Look. The true power of the Green and Yellow Ninja can only be unlocked when their four Protectors find their own pure elemental powers. 

Cole: Are we the Protectors?

Jay: Pfft, silly question. Of course, we are, ha ha. Right?

I giggled and Lloyd smile, elbowing me in the arm slightly.

Zane: If we are the Protectors, then we're doomed. Our elemental Golden Weapons no longer exist. We cannot tap into our elemental powers without them. 

Misako: But the powers do exist within each of you. And there is a way to unlock your powers on your own. We must go to the Temple of Light. 

Me: Temple of Light? What's that?