The Royal Blacksmiths

3rd POV

In the middle of the desert, a snake pyramid was seen. Inside lied the Serpentine, searching for the Fangblade. Pythor was leading the way into the pyramid, while Skales was analyzing the map. Pythor stopped and Skales bumped into him.

Skales: Why must we sstop when the next Fangblade isss just ahead of uss?

Pythor hits his staff on the ground, revealing a trap.

Pythor: What good is unlocking the Great Devourer with the four Fangblades, if we're not around to see it? Get the boy.

Skales: Bring the boy!

Lloyd's POV

The Serpentine were taking me to Pythor and Skales. I was tied up in chains, slowly making my way. When I reached them, they released me from my chains. I was confused yet happy. I was going to see (Y/N) again!

Me: Oh! You're letting me go?

Pythor chuckles.

Pythor: Only to fetch, my dear boy. Do step lightly.

He guided me to the edge of the trap to get across. There was a gap I had to jump over. As I jumped onto the other side of the gap, the rocks broke.

I screamed but I grabbed onto the side quickly. I got up, groaning.

Pythor: Bring me the Fangblade, and I'll let you go.

I looked ahead.

Me: Oh....

I remembered (Y/N)'s face. I remembered promising her that I'll be fine. I will make it back to her.

Me: For (Y/N).

I walked onto another trap. I ran as fast as I could go to the other side and jumped to only find another trap for me. The ceiling of spikes were slowly coming down to crush me. I crawled out of the way. I got up once more yet to step into another.

'How many traps are there!?!?!'

The walls were shooting arrows at me. I ran, ducking barely missing them but luckily I made it. I saw the stone stand for the Fangblade with a bamboo in my way. I tried to get passed it but I bumped into it. The bamboo was used to hold up the ceiling. Though, it started to crumple, I had to run again. I was carried out by the rocks to the room. I fell. I got up and looked at the stand. I walked up the stairs to find that it's gone.

Me: It's gone!

I yelled but I could hear what they are saying so I asked.

Me: Do I still get to be freed?

I crossed my finger in hope he'd say yes,

Pythor: No!

I grunt in frustration.

'I was so close to getting back to (Y/N)!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We were in the control room, analyzing a Fangblade projection.

Nya: They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map and we don't, so the question remains, how are we gonna find the first?

Jay: I still can't get over the fact that you were the Mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?

Kai: We're over that. Can we move on?

Jay does the blabber mouth hand gesture at Kai, gibbering.

Jay: Someone's a little hot under the collar.