Blackout

3rd POV

Sensei Garmadon: We underestimate the importance of balance.

Sensei Garmadon added rocks onto the stack Lloyd was carrying. Lloyd grunted at every weight added, trying to keep them standing.

Sensei Garmadon: When it's there, we're at peace. If something is off, everything falls. Ninjago is no different. It put too much faith in technology, allowing the Overlord to return. And because of your friends, now the world is without power. When one relies on something too much, we become weak, vulnerable, imbalanced. In order to find your true potential and unlock your true power, you must find your own balance.

Lloyd groaned.

Lloyd: I'm already the Gold Ninja, how much power do I need?

Sensei Garmadon: You've only scratched the surface. You have the potential to move mountains. The power of the First Spinjitzu Master.

Lloyd: The ninja destroyed the power substation, essentially destroying the Overlord and his nindroids. Why can't we go back?

Sensei Garmadon lifted a heavier rock.

Sensei Garmadon: Essentially? Until the Overlord is fully erased from the system, we must go back, but forward.

He tossed the rock onto the stack causing Lloyd to drop it.

Lloyd: Whoa!

Sensei Garmadon: If you can't move mountains, I guess we'll have to move over mountains.

Lloyd shouts, spinning the rocks off of him.

Lloyd: Oh, yeah?

Garmadon drops down beside Lloyd and points at the path.

Sensei Garmadon: And this next one looks particularly steep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

In Borg industries, three rescue members walked into the facility with flashlight in the operation room. One member saw Cyrus Borg on the floor unconscious and turned to the others.

Rescue Member #1: Over here! I found him!

Borg groans gaining consciousness and taking off his helmet, which controlled him.

Rescue Member #1: Are you all right, Mr. Borg?

Borg: Yes, yes, but how long have I been out?

Rescue Member #1: Quite a while, sir. We've been without power for a few days.

After grabbing his wheelchair and rolling him up the stairs, the rescue members got him to his office. Borg had them roll him where the hard drive was located, but saw that it was ripped out of the machine.

Borg: The hard drive. It's missing. Have the ninja returned with the Techno Blades? Please, it's very important.

Rescue Member: Uh, no, there's been no one else inside the building.

Borg glances over to the table that held Sensei Wu.

Borg: Wu....

He wheels himself to the table.

Borg: He was right here. Where did he go? And who would take the hard drive when the Overlord virus is still on it? Oh, so many questions, so few answers.

Little did he know, underground someone placed the hard drive in their system. He wore a white cloak hiding his face, but his red snake eyes shined through. He took a step back as the Overlord showed up on screen.