Home

(Y/N) POV

I woke up as my eyes were opening slowly. My eyes saw the ice cavern and snakes sleeping on the cold hard ground. I started to sit up but something was pulling me down by my waist. I looked down and arms were around me. I turned to sneak a glance at the boy next to me. Lloyd had a very peaceful expression with a small smile on his face as he slept. 

'So cute' I thought with a loving smile.

'Wait, what?!' My eyes widened and my face began to turn beet red. 'I only met him recently! I couldn't have liked someone that fast! But.....

-Flashback-

I walked over to Lloyd and hugged him from behind. He stopped groaning and stiffened but relaxed.

"Thank you for saving me." I said with a blush. He touched my hand.

"Always."

-End of flashback-

I shook my head, hoping to shake the thoughts out of my head.I fully turned my body towards Lloyd and laid back down. I snuggled closer to him, embracing his warmth. I stared at his sleeping face as I recall the events that happened recently. Waking up in a strange place, meeting Lloyd, the journey to the mountains, encountering the Hypnobrai, Lloyds mini-invasion for candy, me being taken hostage by the Ninja, and our retreat. It was confusing and exciting. I thoughts was wondering towards the Ninja, who are they? My eyes closed, I fell into a deep slumber once more, hugging Lloyd back.

'I wonder what the Ninja are doing?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sensei Wu's POV

I was trying to meditate in my room.

Cole: My turn. Uh, it's my turn! Oh, you want a little more? Take this!

I opened my eyes as I heard thudding in the distance.

Kai: Yeah? How about a little of this?

Knowing that I would not be able to meditate, I stood up and grabbed the flute from the altar. I then put in a container. I decided to check up on the boys to see if they were playing video games again instead of training.

Cole: Money Paw to the head.

Jay: Ninja Roll.

I opened the door to where the game console is and to my surprise, they weren't in there.

'If they aren't here, where else would the possibly be? Maybe the training ground like they should be.'

Kai: Dragon Punch!

I opened the door to the training grounds to see my students, actually training.

Zane was meditating, Jay was practicing his nunchucks, Cole was wielding his scythe, and Kai was doing his Spinjitsu.

Until Zane got out of his meditation and started to get in Jay's way, stealing Cole's scythe, and covered the ground with ice with his Spinjitsu, which made Kai slip.

I heard my students talking about their brother.

Kai: This roof isn't big enough for the four of us.

Cole: Correction. This roof isn't big enough for him.

Jay: It's like he's in his own world. I bet he can't even hear us!

Jay said turning to Zane but he was ignored as Zane continued to train. I walked up to the boys.

Kai: Sensei, Zane's weird.