Can of Worms

3rd POV

It was a beautiful morning in Ninjago. The birds were chirping, the sun shining the sky, and the peaceful atmosphere that was in the air. That is until now.

Lloyd was whistling as Kai was playing his video games. He came near the game room and stood by the entrance, starting to speak to the Red Ninja.

Lloyd:  Hey, Kai. Heh. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should've seen it. It was pretty spectacular. 

Kai: Uh, you must be talking about "Sitar Legend". This is "Fist to Face II". No one beats me on my game. 

Lloyd: Huh, could be wrong. See you. 

Lloyd continues down the hall, whistling.

However, Kai loads on the high score section of his game, he found that Cole took every single slot. Kai did not have the high score no longer. Kai was angry.

Kai: Cole!

Timeskip

Cole was in the dining room, making his "delicious" soup....

Cole: Mm, mm. Violetberry soup.  My culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly--

Cole tastes his "culinary achievement" and grunts in disgust.

Suddenly, Lloyd speaks.

Lloyd: By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye Cole.

Lloyd smiles, waving goodbye with innocence. He walks away. 

Lloyd smirks when he hears Cole coughing while walking to his next destination. Cole raises his two hand in the air, one hand holding the spoon, as he yelled the Blue Ninja's name.

Cole: Jay!

Timeskip

On the deck of the Bounty, Jay was testing his new training machine. He smiled down at the remote and started his contraption. In satisfaction, Jay puts on his training gear with a grunt.  He pulls out his nun-chucks.

Jay:  Let's ease our way into this.  How about level two, shall we?

He clicks the button once more. The machine starts but sparks began to appear.

Lloyd: Hey, Jay, I saw Zane try to repair the sparring-bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later, bro.

Lloyd whistles, taking his leave.

Jay was confused. He tried to call Lloyd back but he was too late. Facing the contraption,  while pressing the remote control. The bot began to move towards him. 

Jay: No. No! Zane! 

Timeskip

Zane was simply doing his laundry when Lloyd walks up to Zane whistling.

Zane: Hello, Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?

Lloyd: Kai wanted me to pick up his ninja suit. He said he threw it  in with your whites. 

Lloyd opens the laundry basket, taking out the Red Ninja's suit.

Lloyd: Here it is. Thanks. 

Zane raises an eyebrow. He pulls out his laundry to find it pink. With his mouth open in surprise and irritated, he narrows his eyes. He shuts it and puts the shirt down.

Timeskip

The Ninja was in the bedroom, bickering.

Kai: You couldn't just be happy with the top score? You had to rub it in my face?