The Day Ninjago Stood Still

3rd POV

At the City of Ouroboros, the Serpentine cheered for Skales. 

All: Skales! Skales! Skales!

The Venomari General gave Skales the staff and the Fangpyre laid a crown on top of his head. 

Skales: Oh, thank you. Thank you. Get down, get down. 

The Venomari and Fangpyre Generals got off the platform.

Skales: You're too kind! Sscram. Go, go, go. 

Skales shooed the Venomari General away also. 

Skales: Hypnobrai, Venomari, Constrictai, and the Fangpyre. Hear me!The troubled reign of that duplicitousss human Garmadon...iss finally at an end! At last, our time hass come. We Sserpentine must now unite in a common desstiny to ssecure our place asss rulerss of Ninjago, and not let thosse insssufferable ssurface dwellerss win. So as my firsst order, I ssay we burrow beneath their beloved city, to bury them ass they once buried usss!

The crowd of Serpentine roared with cheers.

Skales: Fellow Ssserpentine, it'ss time we knock Ninjago City back down to ssssize!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

(Y/N) and Lloyd was leaning against each others back, blindfolded.

Cole: Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears. 

The Ninja got in their battle stances, surrounding the two as they focused. (Y/N) were facing Jay and Zane while Lloyd was facing Kai and Cole. The four stalked closer, quietly towards the two. Darth came in.

Darth: Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo. 

The four attacked and the two jumped. Lloyd kicked a shuriken out of Zane's hands and (Y/N) kicked Kai down to his butt. Jay was about to hit (Y/N) while Cole did the same Lloyd. (Y/N) grabbed Jay's weapons and used it again Zane, who was behind her. Lloyd used Cole's scythe and spun on it, kicking Kai's sword away. Lloyd wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s, back to back again, and spun her around as she kicked the others, knocking Zane, Cole, and Jay down. Cole bumped into Darth and recovered, going to tackle (Y/N) but she dodged. Lloyd kicked Jay into the trophy shelf, making Dareth panic. (Y/N) and Lloyd dodged the other's attacks and (Y/N) kicked Jay out the window, Dareth just opened. (Y/N) refrained from using her powers because of Dareth's wishes but Lloyd didn't. He used his powers, burning the floor. Dareth screamed and put out the fire with his foot, leaving a burn mark on the floor. Jay was outside, trying to get inside again through the window.

(Y/N): Lloyd! Dareth wants this dojo to stay clean so stop using your powers!

Lloyd: Ok. Sorry, Dareth!

Jay: Hey! Open the window! Let me in!

Meanwhile, Sensei was up in the Bounty, looking out the window at Ninjago City. He took off his hat, taking out a picture of him, Misako, and Garmadon together. Misako came into teh room, walking towards him from behind. 

Misako: I'd forgotten how pale Garmadon was before his change to evil was complete.

Misako startled Sensei, who quickly put the picture back into his hat on his head. 

Sensei: Misako, once again, you slip through my defenses. 

Misako: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry. I brought my research on the prophecy of the Green and Yellow Ninja. 

Misako handed it over to Sensei.

Misako: I thought maybe we could go over it together. 

The container opened and the research poured out onto the floor.