Chapter 3

JENNIE's POV

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! I'm going to meet her in 6 minutes! What to do? What to do?

"Aish! Jennie calm down.. don't let your emotions rule over you." I said to calm myself.

Breath in. Breath out. Breath in.. Breath ou--

*ding dong*

"Fuck." I muttered quietly.

"They're here." Said Mr. Kim.. don't wanna call him a father after he dumped me just like that.

"Good evening Kims!" Said the the tall man with his 40's I think?

"Good evening to you too Manobans." He greeted back. "Shall we?" He continued and gestured the way to the dining area.

"You must be Jennie." He smiled. " You're a beautiful woman." He added.

"Thank you Mr. Manoban." I said and smiled back.

"Oh! Stop with the formalities, we are going to be one family soon. You can call me your Dad too." He said smiling. He looks nice, always smiling.

"Thank you, D-dad." I said hesitantly.

"Aww.. what a cute woman." A woman said. "Hi! I'm your future mother-in-law! I think we'll suit each other. Let's go shopping!" She said jumping excitedly that made me jump too..

"Omo! Shopping! Yes! Yes!" I said clapping my hands..

"Oh God honey I'm loving her now." She said and hugged me. That made me realize what I did and felt embarrassed.

"Uh.. sorry." I said and looked down.

"Oh no.. no, don't be. It's okay." She said and smiled. I just smiled back.

"The food's ready... where's your daughter?" My father asked.

"Oh, right! She's probably on her way here. She just called me asking for your address." Mr. Manoban said. "We can start without her." He added.

We started eating and the four of them are just talking about business. They sometimes asks me some questions and I just answer them simply.

We finished eating our food without my soon-to-be wife. What a jerk! Didn't ever made an effort to impress my parents. Tsk. I excused myself and told them that I will just go to the garden.

*ding dong*

"It must be her." I said as I heard the doorbell rang. I can hear them laughing inside.

I sat at the bench and feel the cold breeze. The night is still young and I can see the stars twinkling. I closed my eyes to relax.

"Woah! My wife is so fucking...HOT!" I opened my eyes to see a blonde girl smirking. She's.. okay, she's stunning. Attractive and.. sexy..

"Oh? So you're the bitch?" I asked.

"I'll take that as a compliment." She grinned.

"The fuck?" I said.

She walked closer and sat beside me.

"Not bad. You're a good catch." She said checking me out and whistled.

"Yah! You pervert!" I yelled.

"Do you want to proceed to the honeymoon first.. babe?" She said that made my eyes widen.

"Fuck you!" I said and walked away.

"My pleasure!" She shouted.

Damn it! I'll take back what I said. She's not stunning, attractive or sexy. She's a fucking pervert who looks like an old man.

I walked in and found our parents chatting in the living room.

"Jennie!" My Dad called. Tsk!

"What?" I asked.

"Hey! Babe why did you leave me?" The bitch said and wrap her hands on my shoulder.

"Get your filthy hands off me." I said and elbowed her.

"Ow! That hurts." She groaned.

"Oh! You already met! Oh my God you look cute together! " Her mother said clapping.

"Lisa, you two just met. Stop annoying that beautiful young lady." Her father said.

"your name is Lisa?" I asked.

"Oh! How rude of me. Let me introduce myself to you my lady." Aish.. she looks like a total pervert. "I'm Lalisa Manoban, 20 years of age, your soon to be wife. Please take care of me." She said with aegyo. Tss.. acting like an innocent person eh?

"Jennie" I just said.

"Manoban" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Manoban. That would be your last name." She said smugly.

"Hah! Not yet, baby." I said.

"Woah! How smooth of you. You just called me your baby." She said smiling then she leaned in to my ear. "Should I call you mommy?" She whispered seductively and I swear I felt goosebumps at the back of my neck.

"Y-yah!" I yelled and she just laughed.

"Aigoo.. Poor Jennie. Lisa! Stop teasing my daughter-in-law! Look at her, she's blushing really hard." Her mom said that made all of them laugh.

Aish.. this is so fucking embarrassing.

~~~