Chapter 65

3rd Person's POV

"I still can't believe that this is real. I can't believe that finally, you are here with me, in front of the altar, about to say our vows to each other. I can't believe that I'm marrying my true love and my best friend." Taeyeon said crying and the guest can't help but cry too as they witness this chapter of Taeyeon and Tiffany's life.

" I promise to be there for you, in cold winter mornings, to warm you, on soft springs to watch our love grow, in our summers to play in the light of the sun, and in our autumn to kiss your fingers and say, it has all been worth it - every moment of our love. I love you so much Tiffany Hwang, soon to be Kim." Taeyeon said and placed the ring on Tiffany's ring finger.

"The first time I saw you, I already felt that you will be a part of my life. You're kind of awkward back then when we met at Lisa and Jennie's condo." Tiffany said that made guests laughed. "You are the kindest, most, sincere, loveliest woman I know and I am lucky to hold your hand, be in your arms and in your heart. If you will have me, I will make my arms your shelter, and my heart our home. I love you too, Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany cried and put the ring at Taeyeon's finger.

They both leaned in and shared a wonderful kiss on front of their families and friends.

Soon, the priest announced and congratulated the newly wed couple.

All the guest rise up and clapped their hands and shouted congratulations. Indeed, this year is a great start for Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Lisa and Jennie is seated beside each other. She looked at Jennie and saw her crying in happiness.

Lisa chuckled and just hugged Jennie. The latter look at her and she just smiled. Jennie smiled back and kissed her on her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~

"I'm really sorry if I didn't choose you to be my best woman. You weren't here when we're planning but I'm sure that I will get you instead of Yuri if you are here." Taeyeon said which received a smacked from Yuri.

The three went out to talk for a while. Tiffany left inside to talk to the guests.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon, we've been best friends since we're fetus! How could you say that?" Yuri complained.

"Well, Lisa here was the one who introduced me to Tiffany. What do you have?" She asked Yuri.

"Love and support?" Yuri answered and the three just laughed.

"Kidding, you know you'll always be my best bud, right?" Taeyeon locked Yuri in her arms.

"Of course! You can't live without me." Yuri answered cockily. "Honestly, I got shocked earlier when you said you were marrying your best friend when I'm just sitting at your back. I thought you'll gonna confess and marry me instead." Yuri said and again, the three laughed.

"Seriously, it's not a problem Tae. I'm already glad that I got to help you and witnessed you guys ending up together." Lisa said.

"Yeah. Thank you so much, Lisa. You did help me big in my life." Taeyeon said. "So since my marriage is done, we'll need to prepare for your proposal." Taeyeon continued.

"Yeah, Jennie's birthday would be in two weeks. We really need to plan Lisa." Yuri said.

"I already have an idea in mind. But I'll ask for our parents permission especially her parents before I ask her. I want to ask for their blessings and her grandfather's first then we'll proceed to prepare." Lisa answered.

"That's a piece of cake. They already love you for their princess, Lisa." Yuri said.

"I know. But, I just want to do this in traditional way." Lisa said scratching her head.

"I'm really happy that it's still you and Jennie in the end despite of the problems you encountered." Taeyeon tap her shoulder.

"Yeah, I thought you already replaced her because you didn't come back for years." Yuri said.

Lisa just smirked, "why would I need to search for someone if I already have the best?"

"Awww... stop it. I'm cringing. Save that for your speech proposal." Yuri frowned and they all laughed again.

"Okay. You know what, let's get in. The guests and your wife must be looking for you now, Tae." Lisa said.

"Oh yeah right. Let's go!" Taeyeon said and the three made their way inside the reception hall.

Just wait a little more, Love. We'll be marrying each other again, but this time, no one will force us to do it.

~~~~~

A/N:

Short update!
Credits to some quotes that I used to this chapter.

Short update!Credits to some quotes that I used to this chapter

JENLISA PA RIN MGA UL*L!!!