Chapter 25

JENNIE'S POV

"LISAAAAA!!!" I shouted as soon as I read the message.

Fuck. What should I do?

I walked back and forth while thinking  what to do.

It doesn't took long for her to came in my room panting because of running.

"What happened??" She asked in panicked.

"Lisa.. grandpa.." I said nervously.

"Your grandpa?? What happened??" She asked and hold my shoulder.

"He.. he wants to meet us.. later." I said.

She just stared at me then pulled her hands away.

"Is that all?" She asked with furrowed eyebrow.

"What do you mean 'is that all'? " I asked.

"why are you so nervous? We're just going to meet your grandpa. It's not like we're meeting a serial killer." She said.

"But grandpa is scarier than a serial killer!" I yelled.

" huh? He doesn't look like, I saw him in our wedding." She answered.

"He's just acting nice because our parents and friends are there!"

"Hmm.. why are you so afraid of him?" She asked me.

"Because he's very strict and he looks... scary." I answered.

"Oh come on.. you said that you and you're grandpa are close." She said.

"Yeah.. before.. when my grandma was still alive." I said sadly as I remembered those times.

I saw Lisa's face softened. She came closer and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry 'cause you are with me, okay?" She said looking in my eyes and I just nodded in response.

~~~
"Uh.. good afternoon grandpa." I greeted him and kissed him on his cheeks.

He just nodded at me.

"Good afternoon grandpa! Wait.. uh should I call you grandpa? I think it's not appropriate." Lisa said.

Wtf? How can she talk to my grandpa casually?? Does Lisa want to die now?

"what do you mean it's not appropriate?" My grandpa asked in his deep voice and I swear I felt goosebumps just hearing him.

I look at Lisa and she's.... fucking smiling widely??

"Because you look young to be address as grandfather. I mean.. look at you! You look like Jennie's Uncle." She said.

My grandfather laugh at her.

Okay.. what the fuck, should I be afraid of that laugh.

"Goodness this kid.. do I really look that young?" He asked and look at the mirror and carress her face.

"Ofcourse! Right Jennie?" Lisa asked and nudge my shoulder.

My grandfather looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Uh.. yes ofcourse!" I said and gave him a smile. "You should go shopping and dress yourself to look younger." I said.

"Is that so? Then you two should accompany me, you should find me clothes that can attract women" He said and we all laughed at his joke.