Chapter 13

JENNIE's POV

"Yah! Come on!" Lisa said and continued to pull my hand.

"I said I don't want to." I said groggily.

"Come on! Pleaseeee... It's our first monthsary let's go out and celebrate." She said still dragging me out of my bed.

I really don't know what's on her, she barged in my room and wake me up just to tell me that we need to celebrate our first month of marriage.  She's been going out partying with different girls the past few weeks then now here she is asking me to go out with her. Seriously? What's with her?

"Go out and ask other girls to celebrate with you." I said.

"Seriously? Are you jealous because I've been going out with other girls lately? Have you forgotten about the last rule?" She asked.

Last rule? Oh we can date who we want. Right.

"No, I don't care who you date. Just stop bugging me I want to sleep." I said and closed my eyes.

"Jennie we need to do this for rule number 1. Our parents must see a progress between us. They will be suspicious if we continue to be like this. Just please, get up and let's do this." She said and sighed.

"Seriously? Why don't you just tell your parents that we don't like each other. Maybe they will approve to have us divorce and I can escape from this hell." I said annoyed.

"I can't" she answered looking down.

"Why not?"  I asked.

"They will shut me out if they knew that this is not working." She said.

"So basically, all of you are using me. Do I look like a fucking toy to you?! A lab rat that you can use for experiment?!" I yelled and began to cry.

"No, no don't think like that. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to---" she tried to explain but I cut her off.

"I don't want to live like this. I didn't think that this will happen to me. What did I do that made God punish me this much? I've been a good daughter, a good friend and a good person, so why am I going through this hell?!" I asked in frustration.

Lisa went closer and gave me a hug. She caress my back and gently stroke my hair.

"Shh.. I'm sorry, I didn't know that you're feeling that way." She said.

"Please... help me... help me get away with this." I begged.

"I will.. for now, let's just go with the flow. If this doesn't work, I will let you go. I promise." She assured me.