Chapter 4

JENNIE's POV

"It's settled! The wedding is on your birthday." My father said. What??

"What?? On my birthday?!" I asked shockingly.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?"

"But it's like two weeks from now!" I yelled.

"We need their partnership as soon as possible." He said casually.

"You're unbelievable!" I said and rushed to my room.

Damn it! I really hate him! How can he let me get married at the age of 21? I'm still studying college! This is so frustrating...

*ringgg*

My phone is ringing and I saw that it was my bestfriend who's calling.

"JENDEUKIE!!" she shouted from the other line.

"Yah! You don't need to shout." I said irritated.

"What? I miss my bestfriend so much kekeke" she said.

"I kind of miss you too... you've gone for two weeks now." I pouted.

"Don't pout, I can imagine it. Look outside your window." She said and I quickly obliged. There I saw her leaning on her car while waving at me with her phone in her ear.

"Idiot. Give me 3 minutes." I said smiling and hanged up.

I quickly change my clothes and went out.

"Let's have fun the whole day." She said and we hopped in her car.

~~~~~
"Jennie I said let's have fun! What are we doing?" She asked sulking.

"Shopping" I answered shortly.

"But you know that I'm not a shopping person! I'm already tired!" She said whining.

"Jisoo this is just the fifth store, why are you acting tired?" I said.

"Yeah, fifth. Not to say that you took an hour and a half in each store! We're freaking shopping for nearly 8hours now you know that?" She said crossing her arms.

"Okay okay. This is the last one. We'll eat dinner after this okay? My treat." I said to convince her.

"Sounds good then." She said and walked inside the store.

~~~
"So... how have you been?" She started. We are in the seaside right now resting and eating ice cream.

"I'm getting married in two weeks. On my birthday to be exact." I said and she choked.

" *cough* *cough* what?? Are you kidding me?" She asked.

"I'm afraid I'm not." I said seriously.

"Jen.. what? Why?" She asked confused.

"It's for the company. Dad made a deal with them in exchange of me marrying their evil heir." I said. She hold my hand and hugged me.

"How about your boyfriend?" She asked.

"I don't know. I don't want to break with him but my Dad threatened me. I need to do it." I said with tears trying to fall down.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I think, I can't help you with this shit." She said sadly.

"No .. it's okay." I said and smiled weakly.

"So.. did you meet your future hubby?" She asked.

"She's a 'she' " I said and there's her shocked face again.

"W-who?" She asked.

"Lalisa Manoban is the bitch." I answered with grind teeth.

~~~~~~~
A/N:

Take care always!!