Chapter 9

JENNIE's POV

"Where are you?" I texted Lisa as soon as I got home.

She was not in the cafeteria when I came back and my friends told me that she said that she will go somewhere important. I didn't had a problem because I have my car because of the rules. We couldn't use the same car, that would be suspicious.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrated. I thought Lisa replied but it was not her.

"Thank you for giving me a chance Babe. I love you." Hanbin texted that made me smile.

"I love you too." I replied.

My friends didn't know that we're back. They know that we totally broke up because of the wedding. I can't let them know, If Lisa find out and they know, Lisa will get mad at them too. I don't want them to be involved.

Time flies and it's already evening but Lisa is still nowhere to be found.

"Fuck! Where is she?" I cursed.

*growl*

"Right. I'm hungry, should I eat outside? I should probably call Hanbin."

Just when I about to call him I heard the door opened.

Lisa came in with a bag of foods in her hands.

"You hungry? Sorry I'm late." She said.

"Where have you been? I texted you but you didn't reply." I said annoyed.

"Let's go to the kitchen." She said and I followed her.

"I'm asking you." I said when I sat down.

"Rule number 2" she said. What? Wait-- no intruding with someone's business.. tsk!

"Okay" I said and just ate.

"I fetch my friend at the airport and helped her moved her things in her condo." She said. Oh? A she. Must be her girlfriend? Right. I don't need to feel guilty for having Hanbin.

"Okay" I answered.

"I'm really sorry I did not wait for you. I want to go with me so you can meet her but you took so long and she's already calling me saying she's waiting." She explained.

"It's okay, I think I wouldn't even go with you." I said.

"But.. you can meet her tomorrow! She will be studying there!" She said excitedly. "I'm done, you go wash the dishes. Goodnight!" She said and walked out of the kitchen.

"Yah! How could you?!" I yelled. I just heard her laugh.

"Aish!"

~~~~
Morning came and we both went on our own cars and go to the university.

"Let's meet later at the cafeteria with your friends. I'll introduce her to all of you." She said as soon as we get out of the car.

"Yeah. Don't get too close, I don't want some issues." I said and she just chuckled.

We went on separate ways because we don't have the same schedule in first subject.

Everything went well in the class, I got to sleep while the old professor is lecturing. Seriously? The class is so boring that half of our classmates fell asleep. The professor is like singing a lullaby when talking.

The bell rang and I went straight to the cafeteria expecting that my friends are there already. And, I'm not mistaken. They are all there laughing but then there is Jisoo sulking at the corner.

I sat beside her and kissed her on the cheek.

"What's with the face?" I asked.

"Someone ruined my day." She said irritated.

"Who?" I asked.

"Hey guys!" I heard Lisa shouted and there she is walking with a girl with the same height of her. With a bright smile, long legs, a face of a... model. Model? Oh! Right! Someone that is her type! What a womanizer, she brought her girlfriend already?

"It's her." Jisoo whispered in my ear that made me back to reality.

"Meet my friend." Lisa started.

"Hi! My name is Park Chaeyoung, but I'll go by the name Rosè."

~~~~~
A/N:
HAVE A NICE DAY AND GOD BLESS 😇