Chapter 56

3rd Person's POV

"Why do we have to go to a club? If you just want to drink, we can do it in my house." Lisa asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon suddenly asked them earlier if they can go to a club and have some drink and they agreed, except Lisa.

"Come on Lisa, I'm getting married next month and it's been awhile since we do this." Taeyeon answered.

"I'm just worrying about my son, I will leave him just to go to a club and get drunk." Lisa said pouting.

"Yah, don't worry too much. Your son is with your mom, he's probably sleeping by now." Yuri said tapping her shoulders.

"What is taking those girls so long?" Seulgi asked checking the time.

They are waiting for the girls to get down because they are still dressing and putting make-ups.

"Yah! Sica you're putting so much effort to slutify yourself, Yuri will get mad if she see you looking like that." Tiffany scolded Jessica who is wearing a short dress and applying such seductive makeup.

Jessica just rolled her eyes and continued to put her makeup.

"Yah, Rosé! Are you sure I look fine?" Jennie asked as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Wah! Jennie you look so hot!" Irene told her when she saw what's Jennie is wearing. She's wearing a short dress paired with a black booty shorts.

"See? Lisa will probably notice you later." Rosé said and winked at her.

"Isn't this too much? I mean, I think I look like the slutty Regina George right now." She said.

"No, you look like Jane.. Jane the virgin." Tiffany said and it made all the girls laughed.

They heard a knock so they opened the door to see Jisoo.

"Jennie? What are you wearing?" Jisoo asked her, a frowned is visible in her face.

"What? Is it bad?" Jennie asked.

"You better change, we're going to a club for pete's sake! Do you want all the boys feisting all over your body?" Jisoo said and pushed Jennie so she can find another dress that will suit her.

"Come on, we don't have a time. And we're going there together, you don't have to worry that much Jisoo." Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Fine. If something bad happened later don't tell me I did not warn you." Jisoo said and walked out.

"Come on, we should have fun. Let's not think about that, nothing bad will happen okay?" Tiffany assured them.

~~~~

Jennie looked at Lisa's reaction while going down. She saw Lisa staring at her and gulped before averting her gaze from her.

Jennie smirked. Rosé's idea is effective. It would be easy for her to get Lisa's attention...

She went to Lisa's side and hooked her arms with her.

Lisa looked at her and frowned.

"You should change you're clothes, it's too revealing." Lisa told her but Jennie doesn't want to ruin her plan so she didn't obey Lisa.

She quickly went inside the van so Lisa will have no choice.

Lisa just sighed.

~~~~

The group entered the club and they already gathered the attention of the crowd.

Taeyeon talked to the manager and he guided them to the vip area.