Chapter 23

JENNIE'S POV

As soon as I entered the shop, I already saw his back. I walked silently and covered his eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?" I said giggling.

"Ooh.. is this someone that I love?" He asked.

"Hmm.." I answered.

"Oh.. I think this is a Kim.. wait.. let me think.. oh yes! Kim Jennie my beautiful girlfriend!" He answered back and took my hands off his eyes.

"Yah! You shouldn't have think of it." I complained.

He laughed and pulled me to sit beside him.

"I'm just kidding Babe." He said and give me a peck. "I missed you."

"I missed hanging out like this." I said and hugged him.

"So.. what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Uhmm.. how about movie?" I asked.

"Movie it is! Let's go." He said and we went out and go to his car.

We went to the mall and decided to watch the movie that I like. He bought foods and drinks and before going in and we sat at the top so we can have a little privacy.

I don't really know if I understood what the movie is all about because we're busy cuddling and laughing at the back which earned complaints from the other people.

After the movie I decided to go shopping while Hanbin decided to just wait for me outside because he knows that I'll take forever.. He's always like that when it comes to me going to shopping.

I was busy looking at the clothes when I bumped into someone.

"Jennie?" The girl asked.

When I looked at her.. "Rosé?"

"I thought you're not with Lisa?" She asked.

What? Why would she think of that?

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Jisoo and I saw her at the parking lot. She looks... bad.." she said.

"What is she doing here?" I mumbled but Rosé heard it.

"She said she went to buy medicine." She answered.

Oh.. right.. she said she's not feeling well... but damn what if she saw me and Hanbin??

"Yeah right.. that's why I'm here. I left her at the condo because she's not feeling well but I didn't told her that I will go out." I lied.

Right.. I need to buy her medicine so she will think I went out because of that.

"Oh.. that's why she came here." Her phone beep and she checked it. "I got to go, Jisoo texted me that she's waiting already. Take care of Lisa, okay?" She said.

"Sure!" I said and she left.

I get my phone and texted Hanbin to tell him what happen and I should go home.

He's insisting to drive me but I refused. I took a cab going back to the condo.

When I entered our room I quickly look for Lisa in her room but she's not there.

I went to the living room again but I heard a noise in the kitchen.

"Lisa?" I called.. and there I saw her drinking some water.

"Hmm? Are you going out? Why are you dressed?" She asked.

Phew.. Thank God she doesn't know.

"I-uh went out to buy you medicine." I said and handed her the plastic.

"Eh? But I bought already.. there's no pharmacy open nearby so I forced myself to drive throught the mall." She said exhausted.

"I'm sorry.. I should've texted you." I said worried.

"It's okay.. thank you." She said. "I'll go back to my room, I'm not really feeling well." Then she walked leaving me but I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Are you mad?" I asked her.

"Me? Mad? Why would I?" She asked.

"Because I forgot that it's our---"

"Come on Jennie, that's not a big deal okay?" She said and took my hands off her arm. "I should go.. you need to sleep too, we have classes." She said coldly.

~~~~

A/N:

Have a great day everyone! 😄