Chapter 31

JENNIE'S POV

"I'M BAAAAACKKK!!" I heard Lisa shouting.

I quickly put back the papers in the envelope and hid it on my drawer.

Right after I closed my drawer, the door of my room swung open.

Thank God!

"Babe, get dress. We'll eat outside." She said.

"Could you atleast knock? What if I'm changing?" I said annoyed to hide my nervousness.

"That would be much better." She said and winked at me.

"Duh.." I said. "Do I have to dress nicely?" I asked her.

"Wear your best dress." She said smiling widely.

"Why? Are we going to an important event? It's not even our monthsary today." I asked, confused as to why I have to get dress if we're just going to eat.

"Ooh.. someone is looking forward to our monthsary." She said wiggling her eyebrows. "But it's surprise Babe, this is an important day for me.. and I hope it will end up well." She said and just gave me a weird smile.

"Okay, I got it. Now get out of my room so I can prepare." I said.

"Just a suggestion.. do you want to go on a shower with me? You know.. to save water?" She said, asking like an innocent child.

"Save water your ass, pervert! Get out and go take a bath in your room." I said and pushed her out of my room.

And Lisa being her, she just laughed at me.

This kid..

~~~~

I found Lisa waiting at the living room. I saw her wearing a tuxedo and I swear even with just her back, I can say that she slayed her outfit.

Her back was facing me so I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Uh.. should we go now?" I asked.

She turned her her and was about to answer but her mouth left open.. unable to say what is her answer.

"Lisa? Are you okay?" I asked again.

"You're beautiful." She said in a serious tone while looking at me like she's looking to my soul.

I felt my cheeks burning with the sudden compliment. I don't know but I think I will never get used to her compliments even though she's doing it everyday.

"Let's take a picture first! I'll set the camera." She said and as soon as she set up the the timer, we became an instant model.

" She said and as soon as she set up the the timer, we became an instant model

"Wow, we look great!" I complimented.

"Shall we?" She asked for my hand.