Chapter 57

3RD PERSON'S POV

"She's not picking up." Jessica said as she dialled Jennie's number again.

"I told you already, she doesn't want to see Lisa." Jisoo answered coldly.

It's been two days after Lisa and Jennie's fight and the brunette did not show up again since that night.

"You should apologize to her Lisa, you were so harsh that night. You really hurt her feelings." Rosé said to Lisa.

"Of course Jennie is hurt! No one would like to be called a slut." Jisoo glared at her.

"Will you please shut up? You're not helping, we're here to help Lisa okay?" Rosé snapped at her.

"What? We wouldn't be here if it wasn't because of you. You were the one who force Jennie to wear that kind of clothes in the first place!" Jisoo answered.

"I know and I said that I'm sorry already? Stop acting like it's you who have the problem here." Chaeyoung retorted.

"How can I not be mad? Jennie is my bestfriend and your friend here hurt her again just like that." Jisoo answered back.

"Here you are acting like the super bestfriend again. Can you please just back off? You're not helping at all. We don't want to repeat what happened years ago." Rosé didn't even think and just blurted that words.

Jisoo stopped, hurt evident in her face.

"I'm sorry, maybe I'm just ruining things like what I did before." She said with a hint of guilt in her voice.

Their friends stood up now to stop them.

"No Jisoo, we're not blaming everybody here." Yuri said holding Jisoo on her shoulders.

"No, she is right. Maybe I shouldn't be here in the first place." She said shoving Yuri's hands. "If the Chaeyoung that used to be mine is here, she wouldn't talk to me like that, she would cheer me up instead and say that everything will be fine." Jisoo chuckled.

She looked directly at Chaeyoung's eyes, "You really did change. I thought we still have a chance, but it seems like the Chaeng that I used to love is really gone." Jisoo said and made her way out of Lisa's house.

Chaeyoung felt like her body was poured with a bucket full of ice.

She didn't mean what she said. She was just frustrated because she knows that she has a fault for what happened but she burst out her frustration to Jisoo who was just helping them.

She felt a warm hug and found that it was Lisa.

"Lisa.. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry." Chaeyoung cried. She's been planning to talk with Jisoo but she just lost her chance.

"Shh.. it's okay Chaeng. Let's give Jisoo some space for the meantime. We'll talk to her okay?" Lisa told her while wiping her tears and she just nodded.

Lisa's head is aching now. First, she doesn't know how she will apologize to Jennie then Jisoo and Chaeyoung had a fight too.

'Geez... when will all this drama end?' Their friends thought at the same time as they watch the two couples who are having a problem with their relationships.

~~~~

*ding dong*

Jennie heard her door bell rang. She went down to open the gate expecting Jisoo but it's someone who she doesn't want to see right now.